Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Back The Racist

t
He's the only racist in the race. There's no one else you could have meant.
Personally, I think you're full.of shit.

If you want me to....I can start throwing up racist quotes by Joe Biden:

"I think poor kids do as well in school as white kids" - Joe Biden.​

The only evidence you have that Trump is a racist is he wants to build a wall.
tRump has a history of racism going back decades. Joe has been a civil rights advocate for decades.

Neither Harris nor Booker are tRump supporters so they are not endorsing the racist in the race.

Your OP is a lie.
No.....you're trying to change the subject.

Joe Biden has made numerous racist statements in public....and he has supported legislation that today is considered racist.

If you want to discuss Trump..

Start your own thread.

Somebody has already complained about it.
You complained about me debunking your lie?

How'd that go for ya?
Went well as far as I can see.
But nothing seems to have happened.......

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Back The Racist
Thread title is a blatant lie.

Neither one of them are tRump supporters.
You're the liar if you think I meant Trump.
He's the only racist in the race. There's no one else you could have meant.
Personally, I think you're full of shit.

If you want me to....I can start throwing up racist quotes by Joe Biden:

"I think poor kids do as well in school as white kids" - Joe Biden.​

The only evidence you have that Trump is a racist is he wants to build a wall.
Biden called black children "cockroaches."
You wish.

t
tRump has a history of racism going back decades. Joe has been a civil rights advocate for decades.

Neither Harris nor Booker are tRump supporters so they are not endorsing the racist in the race.

Your OP is a lie.
No.....you're trying to change the subject.

Joe Biden has made numerous racist statements in public....and he has supported legislation that today is considered racist.

If you want to discuss Trump..

Start your own thread.

Somebody has already complained about it.
You complained about me debunking your lie?

How'd that go for ya?
No...you're just hearing voices...and trying to deflect from the subject.
NO, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.
Sorry, but a hypocrite like yourself can't point out anything.
Lmao!!!

That's typical plantation mentality in the democrat party. It's a shame a smart woman like Harris is forced to make a fool of herself by supporting an idiot.

You knew that when they called him a racist, that they did not mean it. That is why it does not bother you that they are now supporting someone they recently called a racist.
Because you know that when lefites call people racist, that they are just talking shit.
The word racism now officially means "I dont like you."

Actually racist decades ago were proud to be racist and would tell you that is what they were. Today's racist try to hide the fact that they are racist.
Then stop hiding.

It is you and your ilk that is hiding. That is the reason why you try to defend the racism of your Southern ancestors and then bitch and moan that the taxpayers should honor them with statues and monuments.

I remember when these two claimed during the debate that Creepy Joe was a racist. It was pointed out very effectively by Kamala Harris...and was the only period when she was considered a front-runner.

But then the truth about her came out about her prosecutorial abuses when she was an DA, her chances sunk into the abyss.

Cory Booker (Spartacus) says the man he clearly called a racist "will restore honor to the White House".

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...." yet she says he has a troubling past when it comes to race-related issues.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????
What makes him a racist?

I remember when these two claimed during the debate that Creepy Joe was a racist. It was pointed out very effectively by Kamala Harris...and was the only period when she was considered a front-runner.

But then the truth about her came out about her prosecutorial abuses when she was an DA, her chances sunk into the abyss.

Cory Booker (Spartacus) says the man he clearly called a racist "will restore honor to the White House".

Kamala Harris says "I really believe in Joe Biden......we need someone who cares...." yet she says he has a troubling past when it comes to race-related issues.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????

A confirmed racist like yourself has zero room to discuss the topic.
Youre the racist. You have no business discussing this subject.

You knew that when they called him a racist, that they did not mean it. That is why it does not bother you that they are now supporting someone they recently called a racist.
Because you know that when lefites call people racist, that they are just talking shit.

Actually racist decades ago were proud to be racist and would tell you that is what they were. Today's racist try to hide the fact that they are racist.
Then stop hiding.

It is you and your ilk that is hiding. That is the reason why you try to defend the racism of your Southern ancestors and then bitch and moan that the taxpayers should honor them with statues and monuments.

We "hide" by putting up statues and openly speaking out?

You libs, just string words together, without any concern for what they mean, don't you?

A RACIST WHO CARES????
What makes him a racist?
mudwhistle, I think, is using the past Democrat race baiting hustlers own words against them.

Nothing about Bidens facts have changed relating to his record on race policies.

But now that Biden is the designated heri apparent of the Democratic nomination, Harris and Booker have completely changed their tunes because of the craven hypocrits that they truly are.

anyway, that is how I read it.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????
Biden will be your new president November 4 2020.
You will love it.

BULLSHIT!!!

A RACIST WHO CARES????
Biden will be your new president November 4 2020.
You will love it.
And I'm Marilyn Monroe.

Then stop hiding.

You libs, just string words together, without any concern for what they mean, don't you?

24210091, member: 24341"]

Then stop hiding.

That's the point, you try to defend these men as being honorable and worthy of s statue or monument, when in reality all they were actual worth was a bullet in the head.

24210091, member: 24341"]

Then stop hiding.

That's the point, you try to defend these men as being honorable and worthy of s statue or monument, when in reality all they were actual worth was a bullet in the head.

So, just like that, you forget that your current position was that we were "hiding"?

You just throw shit against a wall like a fucking monkey. Some one calls on you the stupid shit you say, and instead of trying to defend the stupid shit you say, you just say some other stupid shit, like a monkey throwing more shit against a wall.

ALL THE SHIT YOU SAY, IS COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.

24210091, member: 24341"]Actually racist decades ago were proud to be racist and would tell you that is what they were. Today's racist try to hide the fact that they are racist.
Then stop hiding.

So, just like that, you forget that your current position was that we were "hiding"?

You just throw shit against a wall like a fucking monkey. Some one calls on you the stupid shit you say, and instead of trying to defend the stupid shit you say, you just say some other stupid shit, like a monkey throwing more shit against a wall.

I stand corrected, since Trump hit the scene racist trash like you have come out the woodwork.

A POS that tries to defend racist traitors has the nerve to call someone else a POS is laughable.

Then stop hiding.

I stand corrected, since Trump hit the scene racist trash like you have come out the woodwork.

A POS that tries to defend racist traitors has the nerve to call someone else a POS is laughable.

And you do it again. Just throwing more shit at the wall, like a monkey.

And not one of the smarter monkeys. Like the monkey that did a lot of huffing in high school and lost half of what little brain power it had.

You are just a fucking shit talking asshole.

Forum List

Back