Kamala Harris Draws Blood At Senate Hearing

Hey Nancy. Hillary lied to Congress several times .

No she didn’t little ijit

Some seem to disagree...dumbass.
hillary lies to congress under oath - Bing video

When the Inspector General's FISA warrant investigation wraps up in a couple weeks, maybe they'll finally start seeing the truth, but it's doubtful. One must WANT to know the truth but they obviously only do if it's convenient at the time.

Last edited:

When the Inspector General's FISA warrant investigation wraps up in a couple weeks, maybe they'll finally start seeing the truth, but it's doubtful. One must WANT to know the truth but they obviously only do if it's convenient at the time.

Maybe Barr will summarize it for us without reading it.

Doesn't really matter, I'm sure there will be at least a half dozen libs telling us what it "really" meant, or what wasn't said.

Doesn't really matter, I'm sure there will be at least a half dozen libs telling us what it "really" meant, or what wasn't said.

Considering barr's penchant for lying, somebody needs to....

When will Americans start to see the difference ?
when they wake up and change the system.
Now you're feelin it.
bernie9.jpg

You make the claim that Mueller recommended prosecution for obstruction. I asked you to show me. You have the burden. Show it or shut the fuck up.

Isn't that exactly what Barr said?

So, Barr cannot do anything with the information, right?

When? I didn't see or hear that. Not saying you're wrong, but I don't recall Barr making that statement.

I made no such claim, liar.

This is what Barr said regarding obstruction nearly a month before the report was released:

Read Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

That was not Mueller's finding and Barr testified this week that he had not reviewed any underlying evidence before making his determination.
Mueller reached no finding on obstruction of justice, and after reveing the evidence Mueller laid out in his report, Barr quite appropriately concluded there was no actionable evidence of obstruction of justice.

Except Mueller's decision was not based on a lack of evidence. He, under DOJ policy, could not make a determination and Barr, as the AG could not have taken prosecutorial action either. He opted instead to cover the president.

Therefore the correct course was to pass it along to the only body who could take action. The congress.

Just because the AG felt there was no evidence for prosecution, does not mean there isnt ample evidence for impeachment.

The congress should have the full, unredacted report with all of the underlying evidence.

Sorry dope. Congress is entitled to NOTHING. Turning the entire case over to Mueller put this in the AG's hands. Per Mueller whether or not Trump was President played NO PART in his decision to not indict. The LACK OF EVIDENCE did. The AG can't decide on prosecution? Do you even know how stupid you sound? Give it up derpster. You LOST. Period. End of book. Enjoy 6 more years of Trump.

Wrong. Read the constitution.

Wrong again. Read the law governing special counsel investigations. Continuing your streak of a lifetime of being wrong.

You make the claim that Mueller recommended prosecution for obstruction. I asked you to show me. You have the burden. Show it or shut the fuck up.

Isn't that exactly what Barr said?

So, Barr cannot do anything with the information, right?

When? I didn't see or hear that. Not saying you're wrong, but I don't recall Barr making that statement.

This is what Barr said regarding obstruction nearly a month before the report was released:

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense."

That was not Mueller's finding and Barr testified this week that he had not reviewed any underlying evidence before making his determination.
Mueller reached no finding on obstruction of justice, and after reveing the evidence Mueller laid out in his report, Barr quite appropriately concluded there was no actionable evidence of obstruction of justice.

Except Mueller's decision was not based on a lack of evidence. He, under DOJ policy, could not make a determination and Barr, as the AG could not have taken prosecutorial action either. He opted instead to cover the president.

Therefore the correct course was to pass it along to the only body who could take action. The congress.

Just because the AG felt there was no evidence for prosecution, does not mean there isnt ample evidence for impeachment.

The congress should have the full, unredacted report with all of the underlying evidence.

Sorry dope. Congress is entitled to NOTHING. Turning the entire case over to Mueller put this in the AG's hands. Per Mueller whether or not Trump was President played NO PART in his decision to not indict. The LACK OF EVIDENCE did. The AG can't decide on prosecution? Do you even know how stupid you sound? Give it up derpster. You LOST. Period. End of book. Enjoy 6 more years of Trump.
LOL....
The AG can't indict a sitting president either, dope.

What would Barr have done if Mueller had recommended charges? Nothing.
Probably would have critcized and excoriated Mueller for suggesting so.

Barr is doing what he was recruited to do.
Bury it.

Poor little dope. Showing your stupidity yet again. So Barr buried the report by giving the summary and then releasing the report with proper redactions in a timely manner? The only thing obstructed was your pathetic attempts to keep this hoax alive. The screams when Barr starts indicting the Dims involved in this may set decibel records.

LOL....
The AG can't indict a sitting president either, dope.

What would Barr have done if Mueller had recommended charges? Nothing.
Probably would have critcized and excoriated Mueller for suggesting so.

Barr is doing what he was recruited to do.
Bury it.

Poor little dope. Showing your stupidity yet again. So Barr buried the report by giving the summary and then releasing the report with proper redactions in a timely manner? The only thing obstructed was your pathetic attempts to keep this hoax alive. The screams when Barr starts indicting the Dims involved in this may set decibel records.
These idiots are so desperate to keep the "Russia, Russia, Russia" narrative going. It's pathetic to watch.

Wrong. Read the constitution.

Wrong again. Read the law governing special counsel investigations. Continuing your streak of a lifetime of being wrong.

Better yet. Read what the author of the special counsel rules says about releasing the report.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...should-release-mueller-report/?outputType=amp

"The public has every right to see Robert S. Mueller III's conclusions. Absolutely nothing in the law or the regulations prevents the report from becoming public. Indeed, the relevant sources of law give Attorney General P. William Barr all the latitude in the world to make it public."

Forum List

Back