Kamala Harris Eat Your Heart Out!! 😏

1722721674037.png

Netyanjahu wants the US to fight Iran.. it's Iraq all over again. We should ignore him. The guy is a weasel.
You are the master of irrelevant. Nobody cares what you think or who you dislike--your typical He's fat, He's crazy, He's orange, He's tweets mean things, he's a weasel have no relevance to anything other than to expose your feeble opinion. STFU.

Hey, where is that $50.00 you promised me for attending your fucked up rally?

View attachment 989491

You obviously don't pay attention do you? There are a sea of black voters that support her now too.
Keep it up. This seems to be a winning strategy for your side. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OP fails.

What does clan mom have to say that's gonna affect anything important?

Nothing, that's what. She's a complete nonentity at this point. No importance to anyone or anything at all.

I hope I hurt your feelings ya sissy.

What I like most about black slut supporters is the way they say "Fuck dem white bitches."

^Harris's brain trust.

Trump just wrapped up a really in Atlanta where members of the Martin Luther King family were speakers. I did not hear any of them say "Fuck dem white bitches." Did they say that at the Heels Up rally where a rap concert lured seat fillers? No. Why not? Ohhhhh no members of the King family was there! Ohh of course, that's the reason.

Forum List

Back