Kamala Harris finally located after placed on milk cartons around the country

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1723654511818.png

After months of essentially vanishing from sight after declaring her candidacy for President, Kamala has finally been located in the land of Oz. "I brought Tim here to find him some courage because Tim needs to face the media for me, only I can hide from them", said Kamala. However, the Tin man and Scarecrow were nowhere in sight. When asked, Kamala stated, "Yea, the Hidd'en Harris campaign has no need of either brains or a heart, so we decided to ditch them. Sorry, the man behind the curtain has informed me that our press conference is now over. We will talk to you again in 4 years or so, or maybe never................ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"

Last edited:
We get it. MAGA cult members don't like Harris, and will say or do anything to denigrate her. Like minded crazies will laugh at your silliness, but have you found a single Democrat who doesn't support her and her campaign strategy? You should spend more time worrying about what stupid thing your orange Jesus will say next.

We get it. MAGA cult members don't like Harris, and will say or do anything to denigrate her. Like minded crazies will laugh at your silliness, but have you found a single Democrat who doesn't support her and her campaign strategy? You should spend more time worrying about what stupid thing your orange Jesus will say next.

Well the joy we get from watching you batshit crazy leftist dems get all torqued over a funny joke (based in truth) makes it all worthwhile. :)

You people provide us with endless entertainment.....Never let it be said that you people were not good for something.

Forum List

Back