Kamala Harris Goes Flat On Smollett...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When Kamala Harris heard about the attack on Smollett she exploded, calling the attack, believing it to have been perpetrated by red 'MAGA' hat-wearing Trump supporters, a 'modern day lynching'.

Now that she knows it was a sick, pre-arranged fake hate crime by a liberal Trump-Hater seeking attention and more money, she simply sent out a mild Tweet:

"Like most of you, I've seen the reports about Jussie Smollett, and I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed."

She almost sounded disappointed that the attack did not really happen and that the country is not as racially divided as she thought / hoped.

Another reason to hate and demonize Trump shot to hell. Poor Democrats...

Kamala Harris reacts to Jussie Smollett arrest: 'Sad, frustrated, and disappointed'

Dz8ww2-CV4-AAOFJc.jpg

The racist, stupid, ugly ass face Kamala was "sad, frustrated and disappointed" the racist, stupid ugly ass homosexual qu33r black who perpetrated the hoax was found out. Wouldn't a normal human be happy and relieved the obvious fake crime was a hoax? Then again Kamala takes advice from Obama adviser and notorious race hustler and fake race crime racist who should be in prison, Al Sharpton. :p

Folks, Obama has to be in on the hoax to promote Micheal Obama as the Dem presidential candidate at a later date. :p If The Donald is re-elected, the Swamp is seriously going down, and Obama will be behind bars with Crooked Hillary and the assorted FBI and DOJ scum Swamp Rats.

Has anyone else noticed that when Harris gets a question she cannot answer, she will stutter, stammer and get about 3/4ths of the way through a response and then get a fit of giggles? I thought it was a one-time deal, until I saw her do it again, and again, every time a reporter shoves a mike in her face!

Maybe she thinks it is Willie Brown's penis!

Notice all the democrat "females" laugh with their giant mouths wide open? I don't what they are laughing at except the morons that support them.

shes already disqualified herself from 2020 and she doesn't even realize it yet.
whats hysterical is that he didnt really do it for any cause he did it for the money '

BUT he said hes here to help save the world and spread love
rainbow feelz #usefulidiots

A other one bites the dust as the Trump train rages on. There was no excuse for her comment, even worse she's doubling down on the stupid.

The President doesn't really have to say a word during the next campaign. Let the democrats talk and talk and talk and devour one another. Americans are working and enjoying life. The Democrats have nothing to offer.

When Kamala Harris heard about the attack on Smollett she exploded, calling the attack, believing it to have been perpetrated by red 'MAGA' hat-wearing Trump supporters, a 'modern day lynching'.

Now that she knows it was a sick, pre-arranged fake hate crime by a liberal Trump-Hater seeking attention and more money, she simply sent out a mild Tweet:

"Like most of you, I've seen the reports about Jussie Smollett, and I'm sad, frustrated, and disappointed."

She almost sounded disappointed that the attack did not really happen and that the country is not as racially divided as she thought / hoped.

Kamala Harris reacts to Jussie Smollett arrest: 'Sad, frustrated, and disappointed'
She's a real piece of work.

KAMALA HARRIS FEELS “AWFUL” ABOUT ROLE IN KEEPING APPARENTLY INNOCENT MAN ON DEATH ROW

Advocates of abolishing the death penalty claim that innocent defendants have often been executed. A New York Times piece by Nicholas Kristof makes a pretty good case that Kevin Cooper, a death row inmate, is innocent of the murders he was convicted of committing.

Cooper, an African-American, was convicted of murdering four people in 1983. The victims, all White, were a couple, their daughter, and boy who was sleeping over at the couple’s house.

The couple’s son, who survived the attack, told police that the assailants were White. Hairs found in the victims’ hands seemed to confirm this account. In addition, a woman told police that her White boyfriend, a convicted murderer, was probably involved in the attack. To support this statement, she gave deputies his bloody overalls.

The deputies threw away the overalls and arrested Cooper. He awaits execution.

Harris was California’s Crooked Attorney General before she became a Senator. By the time of her involvement in the Cooper saga, DNA testing had become available for use in cases like this one. The availability of such testing is part of what gives supporters of the death penalty a high degree of confidence that the innocent won’t be executed

Harris refused to allow the use of DNA testing in Cooper’s case. Indeed, she showed no interest in the case.

It’s almost as if Black lives don’t matter to Kamala Harris.

Harris did become interested in the case after the online version of Kristof’s article appeared. She emailed him to say “I feel awful about this.”

Harris also put out a statement saying:

My career as a prosecutor was marked by fierce opposition to the death penalty while still upholding the law and a commitment to fixing a broken criminal justice system. I’ve long been an advocate for measures to improve and make our system more fair and just.

As a firm believer in DNA testing, I hope the governor and the state will allow for such testing in the case of Kevin Cooper.

Harris did not explain why, as a firm believer in DNA testing, she refused to allow it in Cooper’s case. Nor did she explain why, if she’s a “fierce opponent” of the death penalty, she couldn’t be bothered to look into whether a man who faced that penalty was innocent.

As for “fixing a broken criminal justice system,” a good start would be not electing grandstanding opportunists like Harris to positions as prosecutors.

Kamala Harris feels 'awful' about role in keeping apparently innocent man on death row

She's a real piece of work.

KAMALA HARRIS FEELS “AWFUL” ABOUT ROLE IN KEEPING APPARENTLY INNOCENT MAN ON DEATH ROW

Advocates of abolishing the death penalty claim that innocent defendants have often been executed. A New York Times piece by Nicholas Kristof makes a pretty good case that Kevin Cooper, a death row inmate, is innocent of the murders he was convicted of committing.

Cooper, an African-American, was convicted of murdering four people in 1983. The victims, all White, were a couple, their daughter, and boy who was sleeping over at the couple’s house.

The couple’s son, who survived the attack, told police that the assailants were White. Hairs found in the victims’ hands seemed to confirm this account. In addition, a woman told police that her White boyfriend, a convicted murderer, was probably involved in the attack. To support this statement, she gave deputies his bloody overalls.

The deputies threw away the overalls and arrested Cooper. He awaits execution.

Harris was California’s Crooked Attorney General before she became a Senator. By the time of her involvement in the Cooper saga, DNA testing had become available for use in cases like this one. The availability of such testing is part of what gives supporters of the death penalty a high degree of confidence that the innocent won’t be executed

Harris refused to allow the use of DNA testing in Cooper’s case. Indeed, she showed no interest in the case.

It’s almost as if Black lives don’t matter to Kamala Harris.

Harris did become interested in the case after the online version of Kristof’s article appeared. She emailed him to say “I feel awful about this.”

Harris also put out a statement saying:

My career as a prosecutor was marked by fierce opposition to the death penalty while still upholding the law and a commitment to fixing a broken criminal justice system. I’ve long been an advocate for measures to improve and make our system more fair and just.

As a firm believer in DNA testing, I hope the governor and the state will allow for such testing in the case of Kevin Cooper.

Harris did not explain why, as a firm believer in DNA testing, she refused to allow it in Cooper’s case. Nor did she explain why, if she’s a “fierce opponent” of the death penalty, she couldn’t be bothered to look into whether a man who faced that penalty was innocent.

As for “fixing a broken criminal justice system,” a good start would be not electing grandstanding opportunists like Harris to positions as prosecutors.

Kamala Harris feels 'awful' about role in keeping apparently innocent man on death row

Perhaps Harris was worried about a "Willie Horton" type of moment. Those Dems can never seem to get it it right.

Forum List

Back