Kamala Harris has a degree in Economics!?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Who here knew this? She apparently had a double major in Political Science and Economics from Howard University, and she knows less about the laws of supply and demand than a high school kid who took a basic Econ class?

Either she’s a complete idiot who thinks handing out free house down payments of $25,000 and bringing in 10 million illegals who will compete for rental apartments and groceries will not drive inflation and is unaware that what she proposes will destroy America’s economy, or worse…..she DOES know.

Who here knew this? She apparently had a double major in Political Science and Economics from Howard University, and she knows less about the laws of supply and demand than a high school kid who took a basic Econ class?

Either she’s a complete idiot who thinks handing out free house down payments of $25,000 and bringing in 10 million illegals who will compete for rental apartments and groceries will not drive inflation and is unaware that what she proposes will destroy America’s economy, or worse…..she DOES know.

What happened to her Law degree?

The Harris-Cheney ticket doesn’t have a lot to offer::
  • Inflation
  • Mass illegal immigration
  • Forever wars
  • Punishment only for enemies of the regime
  • Transitioning children without parental consent

The Biden-Harris record:

455626110_10159855745321231_2980590670471075536_n.jpg

She's been asked about 20 times, just HOW do you plan to "crack down" on price gouging. She tap dances, dodges and tells stories about how she grew up in neighborhoods with nice lawns. WTF??? :dunno:

I'm sure that she knows her plans are bad economics. The problem is that Joe Average will vote for feel good bad economics and Harris knows this too.

They just recently added that poli-sci and economics major to her bio but don't say what her degree was in.

I cannot believe for a minute that she took many if any economics courses. I can't believe even at a woke university like Howard it would have graduated her that ignorant in the most elementary and basic fundamentals of economics. But the Marxian economics ignores the most elementary and basic fundamentals of economics other than as they pertain to Marxian goals so who knows?

I'm sure shes knows more about economics than you or the racists at the american stinker.

They just recently added that poli-sci and economics major to her bio but don't say what her degree was in.

I cannot believe for a minute that she took many if any economics courses. I can't believe even at a woke university like Howard it would have graduated her that ignorant in the most elementary and basic economics.
Now THAT is interesting. Any idea what her degree is in?

P.S. Wiki says her degree is Poli Sci and Econ.

I cannot believe for a minute that she took many if any economics courses. I can't believe even at a woke university like Howard it would have graduated her that ignorant in the most elementary and basic economics.
Woke university my ass. I'm sure she knows more about it than you also.

You sure are sure of a lot of stuff in which you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.
He’s very annoying. Comes out of nowhere to:screech “raaaacist!” all the time.

If he were honest, he would be alarmed that Howard graduated someone with an economics degree that doesn’t even understand the law of supply and demand. Same with AOC and her economics degree from Boston U.

It's called a tax credit-duh...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back