Kamala Harris: I Want Reparations!

What about reparations for all the whites that died freeing slaves?

Anyways, it’s great when these Dems let their real feelings out. Putting a mic in front of them is the best advertisement any Republican could hope for.

Too late Kamala! FDR and LBJ took care of that transfer decades ago, and it is ongoing. Let the Constitutionally ineligible Kamala Harris pay any further “reparations” she wishes, out of her own bank account. White people owe these people nothing!

Kamala – I Want Reparations… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
I think we all know the real direction of america's societal wealth extraction, concentration and redistribution.

She has a point. Yes, certainly -- anybody who enslaved her owes her reparations.

Same goes to all the rest of the people who have been slaves.

Last edited:
She has a point. Yes, certainly -- anybody who enslaved her owe her reparations.

Maybe she should demand reparations from Willie Brown. After all, she was his sex slave. Oh nevermind, he's black!

Like with Hussaine Obama, she has no descendants from the Antebellum South. Her issue is which Black and Arabs in Africa who sold her to Jewish slave traders. So she should simply file a lawsuit with Uganda or where ever. :p

Last edited:
She has a point. Yes, certainly -- anybody who enslaved her owe her reparations.

Maybe she should demand reparations from Willie Brown. After all, she was his sex slave. Oh nevermind, he's black!

Every time I hear this from no matter which direction it comes, seems the money would be better spent ending the REST OF SLAVERY in the present world.. But that's just too rational.....

No interest in that. Is there???

Reparations has been tried time and again, and it never goes anywhere because it happened so long ago. Its just a way of promising blacks free shit to keep their votes instead of recognizing the better jobs that are available now due to Trump.

all your dripping hatred for Kamala won't fool me. i know who to vote for! either Kamala or Joe Biden or Booker or Klobuchar! i know EXACTLY who to vote for!

So Trump can make it undesirable to itemize middle class deductions and it's COMMUNISM for a dem to extend EITC to families making less than 100K?
Trump gave additional Child Credit money as well. Let's don't short the sheets here.

the black agenda is America's agenda my friends. black folks wont shut up while talking about race. THEY WONT SHUT UP! WE WONT SHUT UP. The way we treat black people reflects on us as Americans.

Forum List

Back