Kamala Harris leads in the most recent 14 polls

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
14 polls from various polling organizations have Kamala Harris winning every one of them. They span the past 8 days. The most recent, from Marquette Law School, published today, has Harris up by 6.

Clearly, Trump cannot catch Harris on his own. The only way he can win is if he and the media destroy her, and I don't think there's anything there, after all these years, that can be that catastrophic.

One caveat is the quirk in our election system called the Electoral College. It's bitten us in the ass twice, so it behoves us to be weary of getting too much over our skis. We have a ton of work to do in the states that matter, and that includes Nebraska's and Maine's second districts, which choose their elector separately from the rest of the state.

If Harris wins all the states she's currently comfortably ahead in and adds Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, she still needs one of those two district EC votes for 270. If not, it goes to the House by majority vote of each state delegation and it looks like Trump would win 26 to 24 in that case.

As I said, the system sucks. But, anyway, today's numbers are encouraging

National 2024 Presidential Election Polls - 270toWin

Yeah okay. But its the swing states that will swing the election one way or the other. Its still close.

PA tied
WI Harris up 1%
GA Trump up 1%
AZ Trump up 1%
MI Harris up 2%
NC Trump up 2%
VA Harris up 2%

Last edited:
14 polls from various polling organizations have Kamala Harris winning every one of them. They span the past 8 days. The most recent, from Marquette Law School, published today, has Harris up by 6.

Clearly, Trump cannot catch Harris on his own. The only way he can win is if he and the media destroy her, and I don't think there's anything there, after all these years, that can be that catastrophic.

One caveat is the quirk in our election system called the Electoral College. It's bitten us in the ass twice, so it behoves us to be weary of getting too much over our skis. We have a ton of work to do in the states that matter, and that includes Nebraska's and Maine's second districts, which choose their elector separately from the rest of the state.

If Harris wins all the states she's currently comfortably ahead in and adds Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, she still needs one of those two district EC votes for 270. If not, it goes to the House by majority vote of each state delegation and it looks like Trump would win 26 to 24 in that case.

Clinton was ahead by 9% in the National Polls.

Go search for Kevin O'Leary on Piers Morgan and he compares Harris to Trudeau. Listen to what he said about Canadas plight.

Americans better get this right, she isn't getting boosted on Tik Tok by mistake.

According to PBS, Cook political report put AZ, NV, and GA back into the toss-up column.

These polls are again skewed. Doubt this one is accurate coming from an ultra-liberal college. And, by the way, what is the difference between Democrats and Republicans? Republicans would never choose the dumbest to lead them.

These polls are again skewed. Doubt this one is accurate coming from an ultra-liberal college. And, by the way, what is the difference between Democrats and Republicans? Republicans would never choose the dumbest to lead them.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back