Kamala Harris Says She Has a Glock, but Many Glocks Are Barred in California by a Law She Supported

You are fully aware of the fact your statement is false as you know you cannot demonstrate anything I said to be untrue

Already did. You just won't admit it. If you did, maybe we would have fewer mass shootings.

All I see there is your inability to stand and deliver.

You place more importance on protecting your coveted AR than protecting our next generation.

Normally, a thief will kill to escape. Usually one maybe two. A Gangster needs to kill to maintain his business. Today, Gangsters rarely kill. But a mass murderer at a school doesn't have a reason except for the CultAR and the highest body count.

Again , you are placing owning a AR over the lives of children.
No. I am saying that these Killers are CRIMINALS. Which means they don't give a fuck about the LAW. They can still acquire an AR whether a LAW is passed or not. Try a little logic.

No. I am saying that these Killers are CRIMINALS. Which means they don't give a fuck about the LAW. They can still acquire an AR whether a LAW is passed or not. Try a little logic.

Normal criminals don't take an AR with lots of extra rounds and go shoot up a Grade School. There is nothing normal about any of that.

Normal criminals don't take an AR with lots of extra rounds and go shoot up a Grade School. There is nothing normal about any of that.
Define a Normal Criminal. I will give you a clue. ALL Crime is abnormal. Start from that premise and use some logic.

They are normal criminals and should be treated as such. But you are just trying to justify the rampant use of the AR which is the #1 killing rifle for mass murder. Kids with Handguns will NEVER equal the killing power of an AR. Do we need the ARs or can we get along with the other more traditional weapons. From the sound of things, you place more importance on you owning an AR (or 5 or 6) than the lives of our school children. Shame on you .]]
You read a lot into me asking you to clarify your phraseology.

I’m sure the parents of victims of drive-by shootings will take comfort knowing their kids were killed by “normal criminals” and will join you in your quest to disarm the law-abiding rather than bothering to lock up those completely normal criminals.

I’ll make a leap and guess that you also have no problem with “normal assylum seekers” who rape, murder, and traffic kids?

Forum List

Back