Kamala Harris says that being a government employee, you can be stupid, because she doesnt feel you need a degree for certain jobs.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris said on Friday she will cut college degree requirements for certain federal jobs if elected president as the Democratic presidential candidate and her Republican rival have been making economic pledges to woo voters.
Which jobs would she cut the degree on, Federal Aviation Association? Or the Food and Drug Administration? How about the Department of Education? Just pick the people, right off the street, no education required, DEI instead of merit, the Marxists will kill you, one way or another.

Just so we are clear. A degree is a good thing?

If the degree is in a field where there is a need for trained staff, yes. Studying electrical engineering, periodontics or proctology in the university makes sense. Borrowing hundreds of thousands for a degree in German polka or LGBTQ+ Studies is a waste. Plenty of people can dance a polka or work as a towel boy in an LGBTQ+ bathhouse without going to college at all.

If the degree is in a field where there is a need for trained staff, yes. Studying electrical engineering, periodontics or proctology in the university makes sense. Borrowing hundreds of thousands for a degree in German polka or LGBTQ+ Studies is a waste. Plenty of people can dance a polka or work as a towel boy in an LGBTQ+ bathhouse without going to college at all.

Can you point me to a college that offers a degree in German Polka?

Just so we are clear. A degree is a good thing?
Not always.

Years ago a friend was hired by the US Park Service in DC because he knows how to work on tractors and small engines.

Why would he need a degree for that?

He's a GS-13 now.....He supervises his shop (mostly the GW Parkway area) but still works on equipment.

Not always.

Years ago a friend was hired by the US Park Service in DC because he knows how to work on tractors and small engines.

Why would he need a degree for that?

He's a GS-13 now.....He supervises his shop (mostly the GW Parkway area) but still works on equipment.

That really had nothing to do with what I said. I never said that every job requires a degree.

I agree that a college degree is not needed for certain jobs.

Even for some jobs that one would consider a 4 year degree necessary; I believe an apprenticeship would be a better alternative.

MSN Which jobs would she cut the degree on, Federal Aviation Association? Or the Food and Drug Administration? How about the Department of Education? Just pick the people, right off the street, no education required, DEI instead of merit, the Marxists will kill you, one way or another.

Bill makes his money by leading stupid people by their noses.

That really had nothing to do with what I said. I never said that every job requires a degree.
So, what are you going on about then?

Common sense would dictate that certain .gov jobs would require a degree while others would not.

The rub is when leftists want to plug in some totally unqualified person (usually a black) into a GS-13+ position that much more qualified candidates are available for.

So, what are you going on about then?

Common sense would dictate that certain .gov jobs would require a degree while others would not.

The rub is when leftists want to plug in some totally unqualified person (usually a black) into a GS-13+ position that much more qualified candidates are available for.

If you say so............

Forum List

Back