Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

I love fks like you just can't help yourself. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
at this point you don't even know what you're saying or why. just get belligerent and scream at me.

have fun.
ice you're both on the same team

Same team? That is the problem right there. We are all individuals and we all come to conclusions by past experiences and influences. I am fiscally conservative, but I am not a Republican. I am more liberal on social issues, but I am not a Democrat. To box one into to one of two philosophies is, to me silly.
testify man. testify.

this whole "divide into teams" is what got us into the mess we're in. the fact edward just flat out says he's on a "team" validates my thoughts that he seldom believes much of what he says, but "the team" dictates he does.
I'm a member of team USA.
I served Trump punked out Money$$$$ talks

Same team? That is the problem right there. We are all individuals and we all come to conclusions by past experiences and influences. I am fiscally conservative, but I am not a Republican. I am more liberal on social issues, but I am not a Democrat. To box one into to one of two philosophies is, to me silly.
testify man. testify.

this whole "divide into teams" is what got us into the mess we're in. the fact edward just flat out says he's on a "team" validates my thoughts that he seldom believes much of what he says, but "the team" dictates he does.
How can you be on the side of this moron?
New
Trump chastises intel chiefs after they contradict him on Iran and claims of foreign policy success - CNNPolitics
how can you use CNN and think ANYONE will take you seriously?

when a headline is written to make you feel a certain way about someone, you're being manipulated.

also - since you're on a TEAM i don't expect you to be unbiased, fair, or even think about something first. you're the epitome of someone being given bullet points of hate to use and you do. let 'em fly. but since you've said it's "us vs them" then please NEVER expect me to take what you say as how you feel cause you do what your side tells you to do.
eddy's party over country as usual.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa just seems to me my party cares more about the country than yours does
then why a no on the wall? the experts on the border and homeland to include the previous chief from obammy are pro wall and you are against protection of our country. dude, that is so anti american not sure how else to say it. but you are not for team USA at all. you are team pelosi.

at this point you don't even know what you're saying or why. just get belligerent and scream at me.

have fun.
ice you're both on the same team

testify man. testify.

I'm a member of team USA.
I served Trump punked out Money$$$$ talks
not sure what that gains you? I supposed a traitor then. awol to the needs of what you once supported.

testify man. testify.

How can you be on the side of this moron?
New
Trump chastises intel chiefs after they contradict him on Iran and claims of foreign policy success - CNNPolitics

when a headline is written to make you feel a certain way about someone, you're being manipulated.

also - since you're on a TEAM i don't expect you to be unbiased, fair, or even think about something first. you're the epitome of someone being given bullet points of hate to use and you do. let 'em fly. but since you've said it's "us vs them" then please NEVER expect me to take what you say as how you feel cause you do what your side tells you to do.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa just seems to me my party cares more about the country than yours does
then why a no on the wall? the experts on the border and homeland to include the previous chief from obammy are pro wall and you are against protection of our country. dude, that is so anti american not sure how else to say it. but you are not for team USA at all. you are team pelosi.
Hire 1000's more, put them where best needed , get the latest hi tech protection but to hell with his wall Lots of crap comes in from Canada Why doesn't he build one there and ask canada to pay??

testify man. testify.

I'm all for adequate protection from illegals I'm against taxing the wealthy 50% or more or wealth taxes Don't want illegals getting health care in our country ,am all for getting countries like China to pay their fare share etc etc What does that make me ?/ I still could never vote for an ah like trump
so even if you agree with a lot of what he wants to do, you'll fight him, and that means also yourself, just because you hate him.

no wonder your ass is on ignore 99% of the time.
You are one stupid guy I won't fight him on the items I agree with him on BUT I could never vote for him because I think as a president he is an undesirable as a president and as a human being
you do what your team dictates, and i'm stupid. :)

peace out, edward.
To make a value judgement of the leader of our country ,the most powerful in the world is doing thinking what my team dictates?.....sorry you feel that way Have a warm day
you're the fuckhead who said you think in accordance with "echo chamber group think" more or less. when you want to grow up and think for yourself and are secure in your opinions to not need a "team" to back you up, holler. you'd be a lot more interesting to talk to if i was talking to edward the individual, not edward the back up 2nd baseman.

Hire 1000's more, put them where best needed , get the latest hi tech protection but to hell with his wall Lots of crap comes in from Canada Why doesn't he build one there and ask canada to pay??
that isn't what they asked for to do their job. why do you think you know what they need and they don't?

I'm all for adequate protection from illegals I'm against taxing the wealthy 50% or more or wealth taxes Don't want illegals getting health care in our country ,am all for getting countries like China to pay their fare share etc etc What does that make me ?/ I still could never vote for an ah like trump
so even if you agree with a lot of what he wants to do, you'll fight him, and that means also yourself, just because you hate him.

You are one stupid guy I won't fight him on the items I agree with him on BUT I could never vote for him because I think as a president he is an undesirable as a president and as a human being

peace out, edward.
To make a value judgement of the leader of our country ,the most powerful in the world is doing thinking what my team dictates?.....sorry you feel that way Have a warm day
you're the fuckhead who said you think in accordance with "echo chamber group think" more or less. when you want to grow up and think for yourself and are secure in your opinions to not need a "team" to back you up, holler. you'd be a lot more interesting to talk to if i was talking to edward the individual, not edward the back up 2nd baseman.
Sorry you feel that way You don't know me and make accusations based on false evidence I've always thought for myself and changed parties because I didn't agree with gwb

peace out, edward.
Sorry you feel that way You don't know me and make accusations based on false evidence I've always thought for myself and changed parties because I didn't agree with gwb
you admitted it. wow, dude you are a crazy fk.

peace out, edward.
i know what you said. do i need to go back and repeat it to you so you can comprehend how i view "what team are you on"?

and you're right; because of said "team mentality" i don't know you. but i do know the asshole backup 2nd baseman.

peace out, edward.
fastest doublespeak in the west, that edward.

peace out, edward.
I'm through playing with you ,,Now I need a shower ,,,,and you love it ,,,Go play with ice

peace out, edward.
I'm through playing with you ,,Now I need a shower ,,,,and you love it ,,,Go play with ice
game over, his team is hitting the showers. :)

rah rah, edwards got the pom poms waving!

peace out, edward.
You're liberal and you take showers?! Once a month, whether you need it or not?

peace out, edward.
sure you are. you can't defend your own nonsense.

game over, his team is hitting the showers. :)

rah rah, edwards got the pom poms waving!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

peace out, edward.
i know what you said. do i need to go back and repeat it to you so you can comprehend how i view "what team are you on"?

and you're right; because of said "team mentality" i don't know you. but i do know the asshole backup 2nd baseman.
When posting to you I refrain from using the word AH ....not that I'm above it

peace out, edward.

When posting to you I refrain from using the word AH ....not that I'm above it
hell dude, you wished me dead once. calling me an asshole is a step up to you.

Forum List

Back