Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

Now that the Lame Stream Poopaganda has created 73 + pages of lies, misrepresentations and vulgar comments it's time for truth to put the bullshit aside:

Former S.F. Mayor Willie Brown writes about dating Kamala Harris, appointing her to posts

https://www.theroot.com/sen-kamala-harris-is-a-54-year-old-black-woman-and-ye-1832111295

Kamala's Karma

And this is the short note from Brown which has caused so many lies and lines of text is based on:

"Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?

"I’ve been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

"And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A."

If all of those above, and the rest who have started threads attacking her character, calling her ugly names and accusing her of being a "Ho"* and "sucking his dick" should be ashamed.

Sadly, they have no moral compass and run with lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and bullshit.

Yep, she had an affair with Brown and who cares if she blew him or not? Her platform doesn't match mine so I would probably not vote for her.

What platform do you support? Some detail will be appreciated.

She is for single payer, I’m against single payer. She is for prosecuting parents for their children’s truancy, I think it’s a bad idea, it hurts low income and minorities harder than other parents. Don’t like her immigration policy, there is a legal path for citizenship and we need to follow it. She is purposing tax credits, I am against tax credits, we need higher taxes and lower spending. Just fundamental differences, nothing earthshaking.

Single payer is much like the wall issue, the devil is in the details and no one has yet provided the details of single payer and how long it will be, and how much the wall will cost.

What is her "immigration policy"? Why are you opposed to tax credits (only when they apply to the needy, and not corporations?)?

I agree, we need higher taxes, and those who make the most don't need it for food, shelter and clothing. Thus those who do need tax credits.

Single payer works pretty simply:

1. Doctors, hospitals and labs would bill the state office for all necessary medical services they provide for all patients, and the state would remit the payments.

As you said, the devil is in the details. What about the taxes to pay for all of this? Basically, instead of paying health insurance premiums, you pay health insurance taxes. But instead of a complex and expensive system of administration, paperwork, pre-approvals for care, and third party billing companies, doctors and hospitals can streamline their practices, enabling them to treat more patients, more efficiently, because most of the accounting paperwork is eliminated.

In the US, 30% of every health care dollar is spent on administration - billing and payments, to hundreds of health insurance companies, collecting co-pays, chasing the uninsured. In single payer countries, that figure is less than 10%. That one line item alone reduces your costs by 20% or more, across the board. In Canada, our administration rate is 7%. 15% of your population is uninsured. That's nearly a 25% difference. Imagine if hospitals and clinics had spent 25% less on billing and collection. They could reduce their fees.

In most doctor's offices in Canada, the receptionist submits the monthly bill to the provincial heath insurance office. No third party billing company, no chasing co-pays, or the uninsured. One doctor who had practiced in both Canada and the US said he made more money in the US, but kept much more of what he earned in Canada because his expenses were so much lower. He could also spend more time with his patients since he didn't have to get pre-approvals or deal with insurance companies, which meant he could see more patients, thereby increasing his practice.

I've also talked to people who have been treated under both health care systems. When Americans living in Canada first encounter our health care system, they are shocked that nobody asks about how their bill will be paid. They just ask for your OHIP card at reception. You hand them your card, they swipe it, and everything that happens thereafter is all about your care.

When I get sick, I go to the doctor. If I am hospitalized, I don't have to worry about paying the bill, because I will have no bills from either. All I worry about is getting better and going home.

Then why are Canadian doctors complaining about the red tape?

'Critical time' for Nova Scotia as doctors call for more pay, less red tape | CBC News

PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News

doctors red tape canada - Google Search
Canadian medical student nearly loses residency over Health Canada red tape - Eastern Ontario Network

Antigonish surgeon warns red tape could lead to doctor burnout

Seems like from your perspective as a taker it works out well. As the provider it isn't working out so well, it seems like the Canadian government needs to plan better. Not sure how you got that there was little red tape, Billings, audits and more and more. That is my worry medicare and the VA are loaded with red tape, it would get worse under single payer and not one country claims less red tape.

Yep, she had an affair with Brown and who cares if she blew him or not? Her platform doesn't match mine so I would probably not vote for her.

What platform do you support? Some detail will be appreciated.

She is for single payer, I’m against single payer. She is for prosecuting parents for their children’s truancy, I think it’s a bad idea, it hurts low income and minorities harder than other parents. Don’t like her immigration policy, there is a legal path for citizenship and we need to follow it. She is purposing tax credits, I am against tax credits, we need higher taxes and lower spending. Just fundamental differences, nothing earthshaking.

Single payer is much like the wall issue, the devil is in the details and no one has yet provided the details of single payer and how long it will be, and how much the wall will cost.

What is her "immigration policy"? Why are you opposed to tax credits (only when they apply to the needy, and not corporations?)?

I agree, we need higher taxes, and those who make the most don't need it for food, shelter and clothing. Thus those who do need tax credits.

We need to simplify the tax code, why play the tax credit game? If you make under a certain amount then you don’t pay taxes, no need to give out credits. As for your childish stereotyping bigotry, I am not for tax credits for corporations, I’m not for corporate welfare, you either make it or you don’t.

Try to be civil, and I won't thing badly of you. Apparently you've never worked with the working poor. I have, and thankfully I have never needed credits or financial assistance of any kind.

I went to two public universities, and my costs were minimum. Even the required readings were available for in the library use at no cost; my kids paid an average $100 a book, esp. the science and math text books.

I have worked with the working poor and I still think the tax credits are a bad idea, our time and money would be better spent educating, teaching them simple economics, budgeting, training and help them develop working skills.

BTW, I am being civil, you assumed I was for corporate tax credits for some silly reason. I corrected your slight on me.

Last edited:
parrot
So fucking what? Willie Brown is a liar. Kamala fucked him because he gave her a car. Pelosi probably did the same...Look up Burton and Pelosi and Brown. They had a fuck circle. Kamala was new young meat for Willie that's all. She's a whore.

You're disgusting, judgmental and a liar. You have no evidence to prove what you've posted, and no clue about Sen. Harris' life.

Yet you pronounce judgement as if you are the self appointed grand inquisitor.
judgement? how did he judge her? he stated a fact. why do facts offend you bunch of babies?
"she's just a common whore" isn't judging?

i don't give a flying horsefuck what you or he says and if i disagree, i'll say so. you seem to be more than willing to do the same. however i don't then drop down and call you a crybaby.

do what you gotta do and have at it.
dude, you are nothing but a judgement guy. Every thread. How you have more class than the biased thinking left, right, whatever. dude. you are a self righteous SOB to the max. you are afraid of commitment.

BTW, the fact is she slept with a married man in return for opportunities. that makes her a whore. No judgement, just fact.

Do you have evidence that she slept with a married man? If not, you're a damn liar.

BTW, extramarital affairs are common, and I suspect many of those who have attacked Sen. Harris as a "whore" have had an extramarital affair.

Hypocrisy is, BTW, one of the deadly sins committed too often by those on the right, and very often by those like you on the extreme right.
well sure, willie said so. why do you doubt him?

So fucking what? Willie Brown is a liar. Kamala fucked him because he gave her a car. Pelosi probably did the same...Look up Burton and Pelosi and Brown. They had a fuck circle. Kamala was new young meat for Willie that's all. She's a whore.

You're disgusting, judgmental and a liar. You have no evidence to prove what you've posted, and no clue about Sen. Harris' life.

judgement? how did he judge her? he stated a fact. why do facts offend you bunch of babies?

i don't give a flying horsefuck what you or he says and if i disagree, i'll say so. you seem to be more than willing to do the same. however i don't then drop down and call you a crybaby.

dude, you are nothing but a judgement guy. Every thread. How you have more class than the biased thinking left, right, whatever. dude. you are a self righteous SOB to the max. you are afraid of commitment.

BTW, the fact is she slept with a married man in return for opportunities. that makes her a whore. No judgement, just fact.

Do you have evidence that she slept with a married man? If not, you're a damn liar.

BTW, extramarital affairs are common, and I suspect many of those who have attacked Sen. Harris as a "whore" have had an extramarital affair.

Hypocrisy is, BTW, one of the deadly sins committed too often by those on the right, and very often by those like you on the extreme right.

Brown admitted to having an affair. With the left throwing around the word whore as they do, you have no room to criticize the use of the word. Criticize your own when they do it and then you have a case, otherwise...

Brown admitted to having an affair. With the left throwing around the word whore as they do, you have no room to criticize the use of the word. Criticize your own when they do it and then you have a case, otherwise...
justification correct. otherwise, they are just hypocrites as always and illegitimate.

parrot

well sure, willie said so. why do you doubt him?
yo Wry Catcher where'd you go?

Did you see what Brown wrote. Read below and then apologize for being a jerk.

Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?

I’ve been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A.

maybe i am. i'm open to talking about that and seeing if there's a different way i can see or do things. but how i got to be the judge when i don't name call at the drop of a hat is a bit perplexing.

have a great day, man.

maybe i am. i'm open to talking about that and seeing if there's a different way i can see or do things. but how i got to be the judge when i don't name call at the drop of a hat is a bit perplexing.

have a great day, man.
you got to be called judge is based on your constant belligerent technique in here.
should i use your belligerent technique in here?

hell, i'd at least like to have my own.

Typical leftist. The woman on the left whore their way through life, the men on the left treat women as sexual objects to be used and abused. It’s a sick and disturbing match made in hell.
now the left in NY are killing babies. literally now!!! the libs are now officially baby killers no matter what now.

have a great day, man.
you got to be called judge is based on your constant belligerent technique in here.

dude, enjoy your belligerent discussions all you want. I will merely continue to point it out to you.

have a great day, man.

dude, enjoy your belligerent discussions all you want. I will merely continue to point it out to you.
you do that.

and i won't bother to say STOP JUDGING ME.

deal?

have a great day, man.

you do that.

deal?
I don't deal. I will continue my posts as I see fit.

have a great day, man.

you do that.

deal?
as will i. but you may want to work on comprehension cause i flat out said post however you want and i won't sit over here and judge you. your reply? I'LL POST HOW I WANT!!!

of which i already said - you do that. i was referencing how i would respond to you, not telling you what to do.

you do that.

deal?
as will i. but you may want to work on comprehension cause i flat out said post however you want and i won't sit over here and judge you. your reply? I'LL POST HOW I WANT!!!

of which i already said - you do that. i was referencing how i would respond to you, not telling you what to do.
I love fks like you just can't help yourself. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you do that.

deal?

at this point you don't even know what you're saying or why. just get belligerent and scream at me.

have fun.

you do that.

deal?

at this point you don't even know what you're saying or why. just get belligerent and scream at me.

have fun.
dude, you can't stop.
says the person replying to my inability to stop. :)

(fyi - this is called trolling at this point and i'm done. have a good life)

you do that.

deal?

have fun.
dude, you can't stop.
So the slimebag molester the rapist trump can't be tolerated anymore?

have fun.
dude, you can't stop.
says the person replying to my inability to stop. :)

(fyi - this is called trolling at this point and i'm done. have a good life)
You two need to get a room!
You sound like two drunks arguing over what the colour orange looks like.

Forum List

Back