Kamala Harris Takes Big Lead in Battleground State, according to one poll.

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
This is a pretty big swing..and I distrust it. However, Harris has surged in Michigan, making up most if not all of the lead that Trump had over Biden. Even if you score it as a tie, that's a clear gain for the Democrats.

Vice President Kamala Harris has surged ahead of former President Donald Trump in the new poll in Michigan, a critical swing state in November's presidential election.

The poll, conducted by Morning Consult for Bloomberg, found Democrat Harris was 12 points ahead of Republican Trump in the battleground state, where he had been consistently but narrowly polling ahead of Joe Biden before the president announced he was ending his 2024 campaign.
The survey polled 706 registered voters in Michigan between July 24 and July 28 and has a margin of error of +/- four percent.

When asked who they would vote for if the election were held today, 51 percent of respondents selected Harris, 39 percent selected Trump, and 5 percent chose independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Three percent of respondents chose other candidates.

In a direct head-to-head between Harris and Trump, she maintained an 11-point lead.

Other pollsters have Michigan as a tie or as a narrow Trump lead, but aggregator RealClearPolling puts Harris ahead by 2 points on average.

I'm not sure what is worse, seeing Trump begin to lose in the polls or watching Trump continue to destroy the DNC in the polls, which means trying to protect him from another assassination.

This is a pretty big swing..and I distrust it. However, Harris has surged in Michigan, making up most if not all of the lead that Trump had over Biden. Even if you score it as a tie, that's a clear gain for the Democrats.

Vice President Kamala Harris has surged ahead of former President Donald Trump in the new poll in Michigan, a critical swing state in November's presidential election.

The poll, conducted by Morning Consult for Bloomberg, found Democrat Harris was 12 points ahead of Republican Trump in the battleground state, where he had been consistently but narrowly polling ahead of Joe Biden before the president announced he was ending his 2024 campaign.
The survey polled 706 registered voters in Michigan between July 24 and July 28 and has a margin of error of +/- four percent.

When asked who they would vote for if the election were held today, 51 percent of respondents selected Harris, 39 percent selected Trump, and 5 percent chose independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Three percent of respondents chose other candidates.

In a direct head-to-head between Harris and Trump, she maintained an 11-point lead.

Other pollsters have Michigan as a tie or as a narrow Trump lead, but aggregator RealClearPolling puts Harris ahead by 2 points on average.
It's bull shit. Bloomberg is a progressive asshole, so of course he's going to issue a fake poll.

Thanks for latest.
Very close, as most of us expect. It is clear that the Dems move to dump Biden and rally behind Harris was the correct one, as anyone can see the race tightening, especially in the Battleground states.
Not saying Harris is going to win..but also, not saying Trump is in nearly as good a position as he was a month ago.

At the moment, momentum seems to be on Harris's side~

Thanks for latest.
Very close, as most of us expect. It is clear that the Dems move to dump Biden and rally behind Harris was the correct one, as anyone can see the race tightening, especially in the Battleground states.
Not saying Harris is going to win..but also, not saying Trump is in nearly as good a position as he was a month ago.

At the moment, momentum seems to be on Harris's side~
But the fact is Kamala is slowly headed in the wrong direction... every time she lies or fabricates her past statements it hurts her... like with banning all fracking as she has said she wants to do... now she says she doesn't want to ban fracking but the damage is done because the anti fracking group is angry now and so are the people who make livings with fracking... so all she did by lying is make everyone pissed...
She needs to tell the truth because uncovering her lies today is a mouse click away....

Harris is ahead by 11% in Michigan.

Perhaps the OP should have done 10 seconds worth of researching before posting a poll from a left leaning polling company.....Just sayin'. 😐

Last edited:

Perhaps the OP should have done 10 seconds worth of researching before posting a poll from a left leaning polling company.....Just sayin'. 😐

LOL! What makes you think I didn't? Left-leaning, albeit mildly, simply off-sets the Right-leaning polls.

I guess you didn't actually read the OP? I clearly pointed out that 1) I did not trust the poll, and 2) that most polls had it at even or Harris slightly ahead.

Given that a month ago Trump owned Michigan, it clearly shows progress by Harris.

I go by the mantra that all polls are biased..some more than others. Some of that, even most of it, is deliberate.
Most polls are designed to get us to stampede in the direction of the 'winner'.

LOL! What makes you think I didn't? Left-leaning, albeit mildly, simply off-sets the Right-leaning polls.

I guess you didn't actually read the OP? I clearly pointed out that 1) I did not trust the poll, and 2) that most polls had it at even or Harris slightly ahead.

Given that a month ago Trump owned Michigan, it clearly shows progress by Harris.

I go by the mantra that all polls are biased..some more than others. Some of that, even most of it, is deliberate.
Polls are designed to get us to stampede in the direction of the 'winner'.
Do you work for the UN?

Forum List

Back