Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I'll make this short and sweet. As the media and the left try to sweep her record on the border under the rug, they are all trying to claim she was never made the Border Czar. But a House Proclamation on March 24, 2023, on the very same day she was appointed by Biden to the same, called for her removal as Border Czar.

That is H. RES. 253

Don't fall for the lies. Do your research.

So no answer? I didn't think so.

Oh, there was an answer.

Loud and clear.

Your intellectual feebleness and inability to comprehend blunted your understanding.

Now extrapolate that out to all of politics across the board:

And it totally STILL doesn't explain why you're a white male homosexual who poses as black men on social media.

Truly sick dude.

Oh, there was an answer.

Loud and clear.

Your intellectual feebleness and inability to comprehend blunted your understanding.

Now extrapolate that out to all of politics across the board:

And it totally STILL doesn't explain why you're a white male homosexual who poses as black men on social media.

Truly sick dude.
Sounds like you answer to my question was to fantasize about homosexuality. :dunno:

Sounds like you answer to my question was to fantasize about homosexuality. :dunno:

Yeah.

Gay sex is super hot.

Got a problem with that, bigot?

But it mostly had to do with the fact that you're a white homo who cosplays as a negro revolutionary on the internet.

Yeah.

Gay sex is super hot.

Got a problem with that, bigot?
No. It's just that your gay fantasies don't really answer my question and I didn't ask about them. Maybe you've confused this with Penthouse Forum?
But it mostly had to do with the fact that you're a white homo who cosplays as a negro revolutionary on the internet.
So you like to fantasize. Do you have any comments on the topic you started or have i triggered you into only thinking about gay sex? I can't really blame you. My caramel skin and green eyes tends to have that affect.

You can fantasize about me all you like but that's all it ever will be.

Your whiteness is fucking blinding.

There's literally nothing equitable or inclusive about your jankey white ass going online culturally appropriating black people.

Just pathetic.

Your whiteness is fucking blinding.

There's literally nothing equitable or inclusive about your jankey white ass going online culturally appropriating black people.

Just pathetic.
That's the thing about feelings. They're subjective. What I find pathetic and amusing is all the fantasy and make believe you Soys engage in. :lol:

It's so funny.

Hindenburg Harris says she "knows how to deal with people like Donald Trump".

Yeah....she'll let Trump rob Fort Knox and only hit him with a misdemeanor.

Forum List

Back