Kamala Harris to become the new Maxine Waters?

Or is she just another angry, “uppity” big mouth who takes great pride in making a complete ass of herself in public?
"UPPITY?"

no woman issues here. Nope.
Uppity is a polite way of calling her an asshole. Would you prefer that?

sure... :auiqs.jpg:........ as if you are known for your politeness on this board...........:lmao:
I’m not even known for politeness in my family let alone anywhere else. I am known for blunt and brutal honesty. And yeah that makes snowflakes like you have hurt feelings.

Or is she just another angry, “uppity” big mouth who takes great pride in making a complete ass of herself in public?
"UPPITY?"

sure... :auiqs.jpg:........ as if you are known for your politeness on this board...........:lmao:
I’m not even known for politeness in my family let alone anywhere else. I am known for blunt and brutal honesty. And yeah that makes snowflakes like you have hurt feelings.

lol... you keep on thinking i am the one who's the snowflake.

own your words & the real meaning behind them... buttercup.

She didn't do a very good job in the Kavanaugh hearings. Asking again and again if he spoke with someone at a particular law firm, and then saying he was trying to hide it, when he couldn't remember if anyone he knew worked for the law firm. Why not ask. Did you talk to X and be done with it. She looked like jerk and gathered nothing from the exchange.

"UPPITY?"

you are, and we all know it.

"UPPITY?"

you are, and we all know it.

lol...

A woman. A woman of color. A well-educated woman. A woman who stands up for women.
Oh, how uppity!!! I'm glad she's frightening the people who deserve to be frightened.

A woman. A woman of color. A well-educated woman. A woman who stands up for women.
Oh, how uppity!!! I'm glad she's frightening the people who deserve to be frightened.

Just another furious Black woman, the new token Black woman with a chip on her shoulder...nothing more.
kamala-harris-democratic-senator-california-a-slightly-better-looking-version-22864453.png

Just another furious Black woman, the new token Black woman with a chip on her shoulder...nothing more.
kamala-harris-democratic-senator-california-a-slightly-better-looking-version-22864453.png

^^^ boom! ^^^

& there it is...........

Yep....BOOM!
Affirmative action working exactly like it was intended to work.

^^^ boom! ^^^

& there it is...........

Yep....BOOM!
Affirmative action working exactly like it was intended to work.

lol...

Kamala Harris
United States senator

Alternative Title: Kamala Devi Harris

Kamala Harris
, in full Kamala Devi Harris, (born October 20, 1964, Oakland, California, U.S.), American politician who was elected to the U.S. Senate as a Democrat in 2016 and began her first term representing California in that body the following year. She was the first Indian American to serve as a U.S. senator as well as just the second African American woman. Harris previously was the state’s attorney general (2011–17).

Her father, who was a Jamaican, taught at Stanford University, and her mother, the daughter of an Indian diplomat, was a cancer researcher. Her younger sister, Maya, later became a public-policy advocate. After studying political science and economics (B.A., 1986) at Howard University, Kamala earned a law degree (1989) from Hastings College.
[...]

Kamala Harris | United States senator

& your background & education, jethro?

Why are you people so afraid of women who are not push-overs?

they are a bunch of incels is why.....

“Incels” is that the LefTard word of the day?
I’ve noticed it being used by a few of the lowlife weirdos here today.

i just heard of it the other day... google & see what it means.

but it makes perfect sense.

I can tell you Loons really like this one...maybe it’ll take the place of all your other “hot ones” you fools overuse..such as racist, bigot, fascist, misogynist...etc.
The good news is...this group of white crazies exist in cyberspace...thank God they don’t act out in the real world, committing rape and such like Blacks and Wetbacks do huh?

no only women of demolosers, for all of the other half the population of woman she shits on them. just saying calling a duck a duck.

Why are you people so afraid of women who are not push-overs?

they are a bunch of incels is why.....

“Incels” is that the LefTard word of the day?
I’ve noticed it being used by a few of the lowlife weirdos here today.

i just heard of it the other day... google & see what it means.

but it makes perfect sense.

I can tell you Loons really like this one...maybe it’ll take the place of all your other “hot ones” you fools overuse..such as racist, bigot, fascist, misogynist...etc.
The good news is...this group of white crazies exist in cyberspace...thank God they don’t act out in the real world, committing rape and such like Blacks and Wetbacks do huh?

aw shucks jethro, just listen to yerself. are your sheets all crisp & clean for the next cross burnin?

Forum List

Back