Kamala Harris Trails Donald Trump in 5 New Battleground Polls. "Welcome To September 1, 2024"

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Kamala Harris Trails Donald Trump in 5 New Battleground Polls​

Published Sep 01, 2024 at 4:56 AM EDTUpdated Sep 01, 2024 at 2:23 PM EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris is behind Donald Trump in five key swing states polls, with the pair tied in a further two, according to recent surveys.

Surveys by Republican pollsters Trafalgar Group of three of the key battleground states which could determine who wins the 2024 election shows that Trump is beating Harris in Pennsylvania (47 percent to 45) and Wisconsin (47 percent to 46). Harris and Trump are neck-and-neck in Michigan, with the former president narrowly ahead on 47 percent, and the vice president on 46.6

Harris and Trump are neck-and-neck in Michigan, with the former president narrowly ahead on 47 percent, and the vice president on 46.6

Elsewhere, InsiderAdvantage swing-state polling shows that Trump is ahead of Harris in all but one of the remaining four major swing states.

The surveys show that Trump has a narrow one-point lead over Harris in Arizona (49 percent to 49), Nevada (48 percent to 47) and North Carolina (49 percent to 48). The pair are tied on 48 percent in Georgia.

Harris Trails Donald Trump

tenortrump.gif

Toupee24.jpg

trumo express.jpg

According to RCP Virginia is now a toss-up.....I'll believe it when I see it, but I suspect that's the reason I've been seeing more FKH ads.

Blah, they are so bad they make you want to hurl.

Too many dumb people who live in Fairfax County that suck on the teat of the government.

Forum List

Back