Kamala Harris was put in charge of the Southern border 55 days ago. No news conference yet, no trip to the border.

Show me the math? I do Not see it that way? Please
Title 42...To help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 into border facilities and into the United States, persons subject to the order will not be held in congregate areas for processing and instead will immediately be expelled to their country of last transit. In the event a person cannot be returned to the country of last transit, CBP works with interagency partners to secure expulsion to the person’s country of origin

TITLE 8: Inadmissibles refers to individuals encountered at ports of entry who are seeking lawful admission into the United States but are determined to be inadmissible, individuals presenting themselves to seek humanitarian protection under our laws, and individuals who withdraw an application for admission and return to their countries of origin within a short timeframe.

U.S. Border Patrol Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Apprehensions​

Southwest Border YTD: 724,984

Office of Field Operations Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Inadmissible Individuals​

Southwest Border YTD: 24, 629

TOTAL: 749,613

Total encounters: 761,993

749,613 /761,993 =0.9838305993

I don't know what else to tell you. That's what I get from it.
66% under Biden

The Biden administration continues to rapidly expel most people encountered at the border. In the first three full months of the Biden administration, 65.9% of all people encountered at the border were expelled under Title 42 (see Figure 3). While unaccompanied children and some families at the border have been allowed to come into the country and challenge their deportation in immigration court, they represent just 37.7% of total apprehensions over that period
Okay, if you say so. I'm not going to argue numbers with you. I don't understand what I did wrong with those other #'s but 98% sounded awfully high to me, too. Your quote is only for Title 42, though. What about Title 8 ?

I know President Biden isn't above putting a big spin on things, but 37% sounds high.
You see the link…Biden is doing a terrible job unfortunately
Not so sure I agree with that. It's a tough situation, but he's getting a grip on it in a more humane way than T**** did, more in line with America's values. I think his common sense is showing, too, with some of the policies he's continued from the previous administration. No one can solve the border crisis without immigration reform. But it's a third rail for DC, so who knows if it will ever get fixed.

Title 42...To help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 into border facilities and into the United States, persons subject to the order will not be held in congregate areas for processing and instead will immediately be expelled to their country of last transit. In the event a person cannot be returned to the country of last transit, CBP works with interagency partners to secure expulsion to the person’s country of origin

TITLE 8: Inadmissibles refers to individuals encountered at ports of entry who are seeking lawful admission into the United States but are determined to be inadmissible, individuals presenting themselves to seek humanitarian protection under our laws, and individuals who withdraw an application for admission and return to their countries of origin within a short timeframe.

U.S. Border Patrol Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Apprehensions​

Office of Field Operations Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Inadmissible Individuals​

66% under Biden

The Biden administration continues to rapidly expel most people encountered at the border. In the first three full months of the Biden administration, 65.9% of all people encountered at the border were expelled under Title 42 (see Figure 3). While unaccompanied children and some families at the border have been allowed to come into the country and challenge their deportation in immigration court, they represent just 37.7% of total apprehensions over that period
Okay, if you say so. I'm not going to argue numbers with you. I don't understand what I did wrong with those other #'s but 98% sounded awfully high to me, too. Your quote is only for Title 42, though. What about Title 8 ?

I know President Biden isn't above putting a big spin on things, but 37% sounds high.
Not so sure I agree with that. It's a tough situation, but he's getting a grip on it in a more humane way than T**** did, more in line with America's values. I think his common sense is showing, too, with some of the policies he's continued from the previous administration. No one can solve the border crisis without immigration reform. But it's a third rail for DC, so who knows if it will ever get fixed.
I thought it was fine under Trump? Being humane while noble is not realistic. There are nearly 50mil on the waiting list to come here legally. It is unfair to them to have people basically cut their and come here illegally. We either have laws or we don’t.

I do think she had one phone call with some leaders of the Northern Triangle to tell them she was gonna send them money. The lib solution to everything.....SPEND MORE MONEY!

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of covid infested illegals pour across the border.

How incompetent is she? One job to do and she fails to even show up.

Her "detractors". Meaning, the opposition party. I guess my answer is....Who gives a shit?
The last guy just posed in front of his "beautiful" wall and made grandiose speeches about it.
I don't believe he ever toured any of the holding facilities or even gave one speech about the plight
of the immigrants his administration was detaining.
He had the border under control you dumb fuck.

He didn’t have anything under control. He flat out didn’t deal with it. Posing beside a fucking wall isn’t dealing with a problem. It’s posing. Something your savior was good at. I know at least Biden and Harris are dealing with it behind the scenes, as they should. I thought you butt lickers would have figured that out now. The professionals are back in charge.
You’re kidding right? Wow

No. I'm not. See Post #60. Explains it better than I could have.
Again, the professionals are back in charge.
Inflation out of control.
Gas prices out of control.
Food prices out of control.
Border out of control.
Middle East out of control.
Spending out of control.
Yeah professionals my ass, Obama is happy he isn't the worse president in our history anymore.

1 and 2 have been coming for a while now. One could say that generous tax cuts and bloated budgets might have something to do with it. But nah, the last guy was awesome! Don't know what reality you live in but we've been living in #3 since they started running on TP over a year ago. Remind me who was President then? :) #4 both parties share responsibility for. But to be fair, the last guy didn't deal with the problem. #5..well again, not really Biden's problem. It's been an ongoing issue for decades.
So now you're getting all just and righteous that there's a guy with a "D" next to his name in the Oval Office.

#7..Fuck off. Republicans have no claim to the title of "fiscal conservatives".
That ship sailed a LONG time ago.

Trump is the worst President this county ever elected. Beginning. Middle. End.
Like I said if Trump didn't secure the border, the media would've ran with that 24/7 during the election, but they couldn't. You're a dumbass.

Trump didn't secure the border. If Trump has secured the border, 160,000 people COULDN'T have gotten into the country last month.
Trump wasn’t President last month, Dumbass.

No Border Joe was.

I do think she had one phone call with some leaders of the Northern Triangle to tell them she was gonna send them money. The lib solution to everything.....SPEND MORE MONEY!

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of covid infested illegals pour across the border.

Her "detractors". Meaning, the opposition party. I guess my answer is....Who gives a shit?
The last guy just posed in front of his "beautiful" wall and made grandiose speeches about it.
I don't believe he ever toured any of the holding facilities or even gave one speech about the plight
of the immigrants his administration was detaining.
He had the border under control you dumb fuck.

He didn’t have anything under control. He flat out didn’t deal with it. Posing beside a fucking wall isn’t dealing with a problem. It’s posing. Something your savior was good at. I know at least Biden and Harris are dealing with it behind the scenes, as they should. I thought you butt lickers would have figured that out now. The professionals are back in charge.
You’re kidding right? Wow

No. I'm not. See Post #60. Explains it better than I could have.
Again, the professionals are back in charge.
Inflation out of control.
Gas prices out of control.
Food prices out of control.
Border out of control.
Middle East out of control.
Spending out of control.
Yeah professionals my ass, Obama is happy he isn't the worse president in our history anymore.

1 and 2 have been coming for a while now. One could say that generous tax cuts and bloated budgets might have something to do with it. But nah, the last guy was awesome! Don't know what reality you live in but we've been living in #3 since they started running on TP over a year ago. Remind me who was President then? :) #4 both parties share responsibility for. But to be fair, the last guy didn't deal with the problem. #5..well again, not really Biden's problem. It's been an ongoing issue for decades.
So now you're getting all just and righteous that there's a guy with a "D" next to his name in the Oval Office.

#7..Fuck off. Republicans have no claim to the title of "fiscal conservatives".
That ship sailed a LONG time ago.

Trump is the worst President this county ever elected. Beginning. Middle. End.
Like I said if Trump didn't secure the border, the media would've ran with that 24/7 during the election, but they couldn't. You're a dumbass.

Trump didn't secure the border. If Trump has secured the border, 160,000 people COULDN'T have gotten into the country last month.
Biden told illegals in a debate the border would be open you stupid fuck. They are wearing Biden t-shirts when they cross the border. With an open border yes they can, and you stupid fucks voted for this. So fuck you!
Dragonbreath didn’t vote for it. Not American, KKKanadian.

Her lies don’t count.

66% under Biden

American values do not include not having a border and spreading Fauci Flu infested illegals around the country. Sorry.

She could talk to government officials on the other side of the border to see what we can do to help stem the flow of refugees.
Perhaps Commiela Whoris should tell Pedo Joe to change his EO and put Trump's policy of keeping them in Mexico back in place, as Trump negotiated with Mexico.

Typical Dimwingers..............totally fuck up a program that was working, create a clusterfuck, then say "Gee, I wonder how we could fix this".

Dumbasses, every single Dimwinger.

She could talk to government officials on the other side of the border to see what we can do to help stem the flow of refugees.
Perhaps Commiela Whoris should tell Pedo Joe to change his EO and put Trump's policy of keeping them in Mexico back in place, as Trump negotiated with Mexico.

Typical Dimwingers..............totally fuck up a program that was working, create a clusterfuck, then say "Gee, I wonder how we could fix this".

Dumbasses, every single Dimwinger.
Or, to come up with some market friendly policies that also help upgrade local infrastructure.

Biden decided to turn the kids over to the traffickers. Great plan!

10% for the Big Guy!

The governors should have their National Guardsmen greet these planes, take EVERYONE into custody, and sort it out later

The Left is at WAR with America, when THE FUCK do our governors and elected officials WAKE UP?!

66% under Biden

American values do not include not having a border and spreading Fauci Flu infested illegals around the country. Sorry.
Obviously we have a border, or what are all these detentions and expulsions about? I agree the feds should be giving them the J&J shot before releasing them into the country, though, unless they have an airtight agreement with the location where they're going to vaccinate them. The problem with that is, the vaccines are EUA, and the feds can't legally require it.

10% for the Big Guy!

The governors should have their National Guardsmen greet these planes, take EVERYONE into custody, and sort it out later

The Left is at WAR with America, when THE FUCK do our governors and elected officials WAKE UP?!
Upgrade Ellis Island to give refugees a legal path to the US.

10% for the Big Guy!

All of my American ancestors came through Ellis Island, some were turned away and never returned

10% for the Big Guy!

All of my American ancestors came through Ellis Island, some were turned away and never returned
It may have been easier to move up in the old country when all the other guys are coming over here.

She was not put in charge of any borders...she was tasked with finding out how to stem the flow of those seeking asylum..

She was not put in charge of any borders...she was tasked with finding out how to stem the flow of those seeking asylum..
She really fucked that up, huh?

More illegals poured over the border in April than anytime since 2008

Right wing bigotry is worthless.

With the increase of violence in Latin America and the lack of government support, many people are deciding to leave. Many people who do leave, tend to travel north in hopes of getting into the USA so they can live a better life. There are many reasons why people are leaving Latin America, but one main reason is that, “Latin America is home to about 8% of the world population, but has about one-third of its homicides” (Woody, 2019). These numbers are extremely high, and this correlated to about 400 homicides a day in 2016 (Woody, 2019). Looking at the data, there is obviously a problem. The violence across Latin America is comparable to an active war zone, which should not be comparable.--https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/90341e52664048b9af59748ff6944a1c

With the increase of violence in Latin America and the lack of government support, many people are deciding to leave. Many people who do leave, tend to travel north in hopes of getting into the USA so they can live a better life. There are many reasons why people are leaving Latin America, but one main reason is that, “Latin America is home to about 8% of the world population, but has about one-third of its homicides” (Woody, 2019). These numbers are extremely high, and this correlated to about 400 homicides a day in 2016 (Woody, 2019). Looking at the data, there is obviously a problem. The violence across Latin America is comparable to an active war zone, which should not be comparable.--https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/90341e52664048b9af59748ff6944a1c
Murders in Latin America are not our responsibility.

It is with your wars on crime, drugs, and terror. Your right wing policies are causing the problem.

It is with your wars on crime, drugs, and terror. Your right wing policies are causing the problem.
Nope.

Nope.
Yup.

Forum List

Back