🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

Clips from the Kavanaugh hearings will sink her ship!

I believe Democrats are responsive to emotional appeals and the emotional appeal of someone who is not only an attorney and also a no nonsense prosecutor but a Woman and a Black Woman and she is on THEIR side of the fence is a very strong attraction.

The MOST powerful attraction is that they want to see her kick DJT to the curb.

This ties to their close second most powerful attraction to Kamala Harris is that the Liberals who secretly know they are losers will believe they are winners if she wins with their support.

her skin color gives her over 90% of the black vote
If only your founders had been up to the task of performing their own labor.
everyone would have a slave [ any color ] if they could
Nah, that's just how you're wired
you would have a slave and a black concubine
Black wife perhaps, your urges? No. And you would have had nothing to say about it them just as you do now, nada.

you're a liar
if you lived in 1776 and were rich, you would have a slave
don't try to deny it
Lots of people did not. Revisit Bacon's Rebellion and the aristocracy's response to it.
because they did not have the $$$$$$$

Black wife perhaps, your urges? No. And you would have had nothing to say about it them just as you do now, nada.
no--if you were white back then, you would have a white wife--you could not have a black wife

i feel so calm yet energized when i hear Kamala speak. i get the same feeling from Dr King. its magic. it's impossible to describe!

Clips from the Kavanaugh hearings will sink her ship!

I believe Democrats are responsive to emotional appeals and the emotional appeal of someone who is not only an attorney and also a no nonsense prosecutor but a Woman and a Black Woman and she is on THEIR side of the fence is a very strong attraction.

The MOST powerful attraction is that they want to see her kick DJT to the curb.

This ties to their close second most powerful attraction to Kamala Harris is that the Liberals who secretly know they are losers will believe they are winners if she wins with their support.

The masses will get the spectacle and illusion of an election, while the power structure continues hollowing out society economically to subsidize the aristocracy.

you're a liar
don't try to deny it
Lots of people did not. Revisit Bacon's Rebellion and the aristocracy's response to it.
I don't think you've read up on it at all son. If you are a natural born slave owner, that's on you. THAT you can legitimately claim.

no--if you were white back then, you would have a white wife--you could not have a black wife
People did, you're obviously ignorant of it.

you're a liar
don't try to deny it
I don't think you've read up on it at all son. If you are a natural born slave owner, that's on you. THAT you can legitimately claim.
1. not lawful
2. you wouldn't get as far in business
son--hahahhahahahhahaha

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

I may be wrong, too...but I think she will be the Dem. nominee.

Could be. The loons seem to gravitate towards her
$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

Does Kamala Harris know the government is back open? The bought and paid for senator is too busy trying to get limelight instead of caring about the countries border security. Get back to work like President Trump has been since last Christmas. Kind of a premature announcement if you ask me...

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it
Maybe not, but she's a shoo in for the nomination because she's half Jamaican and half Indian, and the Democrats who put racial diversity ahead of merit in importance will "We don't have one of those yet, so we have to vote for her."

you're a liar
don't try to deny it
1. not lawful
2. you wouldn't get as far in business
son--hahahhahahahhahaha

Some people do not build their lives around some fetish of being "far in business". I do thank you for a window into your own personal value system though, quite revealing. You should learn more about your societies' history, there's been "race mixing" [shudder] all along the way.

People did, you're obviously ignorant of it.
Interracial marriage in the United States has been fully legal in all U.S. statessince the 1967 Supreme Court decision t
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously overturns Pace v. Alabama (1883), ruling in Loving v. Virginia that state bans on interracial marriage violate the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
How Interracial Marriage Laws Have Changed Since the 1600s

Forum List

Back