🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement policies that have been very harmful to blacks in her previous roles in California.

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it
Maybe not, but she's a shoo in for the nomination because she's half Jamaican and half Indian, and the Democrats who put racial diversity ahead of merit in importance will "We don't have one of those yet, so we have to vote for her."
They do but you don't, right?

you're a liar
if you lived in 1776 and were rich, you would have a slave
don't try to deny it
Lots of people did not. Revisit Bacon's Rebellion and the aristocracy's response to it.
because they did not have the $$$$$$$
I don't think you've read up on it at all son. If you are a natural born slave owner, that's on you. THAT you can legitimately claim.
1. not lawful
2. you wouldn't get as far in business
son--hahahhahahahhahaha

Some people do not build their lives around some fetish of being "far in business". I do thank you for a window into your own personal value system tough, quite revealing. Yuo should learn more about your societies' history.
they would burn your house down if not hang you

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

If Trump has taught us anything….

If you get on the ballot, in this atmosphere…you have a 50/50 chance of being elected. With a presumable 300-400 delegates (you need about 2,000 or so) out of California alone; she’s going to be formidable especially since the California Primary is only a month after Iowa.

Nah, that's just how you're wired
you would have a slave and a black concubine
Black wife perhaps, your urges? No. And you would have had nothing to say about it them just as you do now, nada.
no--if you were white back then, you would have a white wife--you could not have a black wife
People did, you're obviously ignorant of it.
Interracial marriage in the United States has been fully legal in all U.S. statessince the 1967 Supreme Court decision t
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously overturns Pace v. Alabama (1883), ruling in Loving v. Virginia that state bans on interracial marriage violate the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
How Interracial Marriage Laws Have Changed Since the 1600s

map sez all>>>

1920px-US_miscegenation.svg.png

I may be wrong, too...but I think she will be the Dem. nominee.

Could be. The loons seem to gravitate towards her
$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

I dont mind their becoming wealthy as long as we have a strong, safe, free, prosperous, happy country and society and system and government.

She's a dog.
Specifically, a mongrel.

you would have a slave and a black concubine
Black wife perhaps, your urges? No. And you would have had nothing to say about it them just as you do now, nada.
no--if you were white back then, you would have a white wife--you could not have a black wife
People did, you're obviously ignorant of it.
Interracial marriage in the United States has been fully legal in all U.S. statessince the 1967 Supreme Court decision t
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously overturns Pace v. Alabama (1883), ruling in Loving v. Virginia that state bans on interracial marriage violate the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
How Interracial Marriage Laws Have Changed Since the 1600s

map sez all>>>

1920px-US_miscegenation.svg.png
nice colored map
hahahah
but it means nothing

Maybe not, but she's a shoo in for the nomination because she's half Jamaican and half Indian, and the Democrats who put racial diversity ahead of merit in importance will "We don't have one of those yet, so we have to vote for her."
They do but you don't, right?
Exactly. Democrats are focused on everything that divides us while Republicans are focused on what we have in common. This translates into Democrats wanting to pass laws that favor special groups while Republicans want to pass laws that benefit all Americans.

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement in her previous roles.
If you are a black guy I want to see improvements for everyone. Even if I disagree with you at times. She will not do that. Unless we secure our borders and slow down the costs for illegals that is less investment for inner city and rural poverty areas.

Could be. The loons seem to gravitate towards her
$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

I dont mind their becoming wealthy as long as we have a strong, safe, free, prosperous, happy country and society and system and government.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we don't. Not supposed to. Review the Powell Memorandum.

She has the morals of a goat! And no she cannot heal the country her party has so wounded and shat upon.

Just how do you know how low a goats morals are?
I have you as an example!

No it sounds to me if you know a goat has low morals then you might be from the woods where it is permissible to explore the morals of a goat.
Please not that this is the politics forum and you just accused me of beastiality! I am going to report your ass and see how much favoritism you are shown!

We won't hold you to your prediction; especially since you are a special nobody.

She's a dog.
Specifically, a mongrel.
We call that a shit eater.

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement in her previous roles.
If you are a black guy I want to see improvements for everyone. Even if I disagree with you at times. She will not do that. Unless we secure our borders and slow down the costs for illegals that is less investment for inner city and rural poverty areas.
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

America's internal colonies are intentional and they are spreading.

You can be sure Canadians will be backing her. If you like America as a Republic, this isn't a good thing.

Forum List

Back