🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

admit it, you want her Rocko.....
54caa837a298661966ee168e_image.jpg

~S~

Im sure she can create for the US exactly what Democrats have created for San Francisco, Detroit, DC, Chicago and Baltimore. If thats what you want for the US then by all means vote for her.

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement policies that have been very harmful to blacks in her previous roles in California.

You're going to be better off dealing with that stuff at the local level. You have to get people from your own communities elected. Grassroots stuff even if you don't get anyone elected. But that needs to be taken on by the wise men of the community. Full up all of the local offices first. It has to be bottom up, not top down.

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it
She has to make it past Democrats first.
Yeah but the great american poo flinging goes on forever.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

I dont mind their becoming wealthy as long as we have a strong, safe, free, prosperous, happy country and society and system and government.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we don't. Not supposed to. Review the Powell Memorandum.

I will check it out.

But if I dont retract my statement, assume I stand behind it.
I don't make assumptions. Do some due diligence and make a case.

Okay.

I said I will check it out.

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement policies that have been very harmful to blacks in her previous roles in California.

You're going to be better off dealing with that stuff at the local level. You have to get people from your own communities elected. Grassroots stuff. Bu tthat needs to be taken on by the wise men of the community.

Yeah, we can't just have average people having a voice in their own liberty and shit.

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it
The guys are like being in junior high again...

The guys are like being in junior high again...
Not convinced they ever left.

You can be sure Canadians will be backing her. If you like America as a Republic, this isn't a good thing.
We're more into oligarchy these days, but thanks.

Oligarchy has been a well researched term and label since the 70's, 50 years ago.
You're giving away your age.
Oligarchy is an anachronism these days.

You can be sure Canadians will be backing her. If you like America as a Republic, this isn't a good thing.

Prepare for her to sell us out.
Oh you'll get that "either" way.

Sell out just like her goofy friend pretending to be Native American. This must impress Crooked Hillary amirite?

All anyone ever has to do is look at the constant presence of Goldman Sachs in the white house regardless of electoral outcomes. Ya'll can quibble over personalities forever, the system is how it is.

Name dropping Goldman Sachs is getting redundant. Funny how you Trump haters look the other way if George Soros is mentioned.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

I dont mind their becoming wealthy as long as we have a strong, safe, free, prosperous, happy country and society and system and government.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we don't. Not supposed to. Review the Powell Memorandum.

I will check it out.

But if I dont retract my statement, assume I stand behind it.
I don't make assumptions. Do some due diligence and make a case.

The only thing that jumped up from the screen to grab my attention about the Powell Memo (Lewis, not Colin) is this.

"This memo foreshadowed a number of Powell's court opinions, especially First National Bank of Boston v. Bellotti, which shifted the direction of First Amendment law by declaring that corporate financial influence of elections by independent expenditures should be protected with the same vigor as individual political speech."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_F._Powell_Jr.

I believe money in the electoral system compromises it's integrity.

Kamala Harris is not only the typical Democrat Jungle Monkey dumber than a door knob asshole but she is also a certified card carrying whore.

Today when she announce that he was going to give away all that free stuff to the greedy welfare queens she didn't say a damn thing about who is going to pay for it.

If I were a wagering man...I'd put some cash on Kamala being the scumbag that outed Christine Blasey Ford in a futile attempt to deny Brett Kavanaugh his Supreme Court nomination.

Forum List

Back