🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

I may be wrong, too...but I think she will be the Dem. nominee.
Good. You know how popular CA’s policies are with the nation. :popcorn:

the only way Kamala will win is if she allows all the illegal immigrants to vote just like Hillary Criminal Clinton

Kamala Harris is not only the typical Democrat Jungle Monkey dumber than a door knob asshole but she is also a certified card carrying whore.

Today when she announce that he was going to give away all that free stuff to the greedy welfare queens she didn't say a damn thing about who is going to pay for it.
She is a whore. In all orifices. She chitts out pancakes. She is not Aunt Jemima....She's Aunt Kamala! You can throw a pingpong ball in that azzhole like a dart to a dartboard. She can shoot out a six pack of ping pong balls out of it. But she had it bleached.

"In my whole life, I've only had one client: the people."

The pathetic thing is that there are stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats that actually believe that whore bitch when she says stupid things like that.

Wille Brown was her "client" when she was fucking him for political favors, wasn't he?

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it
Kamala’s Gonna Grab Your Gun.

Kamala Announces Plans to Use Executive Action to Grab Your Gun

KamalaHarris2.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Harris has big executive order plans. No need for the legislative process.

Ms. Harris said that, if elected, she would sign an executive order mandating background checks for customers of any firearms dealer who sells more than five guns a year. The executive actions would also include more strident regulation of gun manufacturers that could result in revoked licenses or prosecution, as well as an attempt to close the loophole that allows some domestic abusers to purchase guns if their victim is an unwedded partner.​

Felons cannot legally purchase a gun, so I'm not sure what she's talking about with that last item.

CA has some of the strictest gun control in the nation and rising violence rates.

She's not about "protection" she's about control.

Look at all the threads you right wingers have started about her. She scares you guys doesn't she?

Look at all the threads you right wingers have started about her. She scares you guys doesn't she?

Yes!1 gun grabbers have a way of scaring us. It means we lose a freedom.

So you guys must be absolutely terrified of Trump based on the number of threads you've started about him.....

So you guys must be absolutely terrified of Trump based on the number of threads you've started about him.....

He's in the White House. Hell yea we hate it that he's there. Can't wait till next year to hear he lost to Kamala.

If Hillary got the black turnout like Obama did, she would have won. It was that close. Kamala will get those votes. You will lose.

I hope she scares Americans, she went to High School in Montreal.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada and how many of you wanted him to be the nominee? Lots of you.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada and how many of you wanted him to be the nominee? Lots of you.

May be, I can assure you I wasn't one of them.

He's in the White House. Hell yea we hate it that he's there. Can't wait till next year to hear he lost to Kamala.

If Hillary got the black turnout like Obama did, she would have won. It was that close. Kamala will get those votes. You will lose.

Camala Toe wont be our next President.

She scares me as much as you love Trump...

You said that about Clinton, Obama. Did they grab your guns?

You said that about Clinton, Obama. Did they grab your guns?

Clinton tried and Obama couldn't because the House was GOP six of his eight years...

Forum List

Back