🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

Look at all the threads you right wingers have started about her. She scares you guys doesn't she?

Yes!1 gun grabbers have a way of scaring us. It means we lose a freedom.
You said that about Clinton, Obama. Did they grab your guns?

Clinton tried and Obama couldn't because the House was GOP six of his eight years...

He had 2 years. Could have got it done but instead he chose healthcare for poor people.

Fact is, no one is grabbing your guns. We just want assault rifles off the market and the gun industry better regulated.

You see 90% of us liberals love our guns too. We're just not gun nuts. For example, my sweet new Ruger 450 bushmaster (AMERICAN FUCKING MADE) only has a 3 round magazine. Not 20. I don't need 20 to shoot a deer. I would make manufacturing 20 round mags a crime.

And you can keep your 20 round mag. They just won't make them anymore. So, you'll buy a 10 round mag. Simple. No guns grabbed. Over time young new gun owners won't even know 20 round mags existed. Same way you aren't crying right now because they don't make 30 round mags. You just buy the biggest one they sell, which is 20. When I'm POTUS it'l be 10.

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

Look at all the threads you right wingers have started about her. She scares you guys doesn't she?

Clinton tried and Obama couldn't because the House was GOP six of his eight years...

He had 2 years. Could have got it done but instead he chose healthcare for poor people.

Fact is, no one is grabbing your guns. We just want assault rifles off the market and the gun industry better regulated.

You see 90% of us liberals love our guns too. We're just not gun nuts. For example, my sweet new Ruger 450 bushmaster (AMERICAN FUCKING MADE) only has a 3 round magazine. Not 20. I don't need 20 to shoot a deer. I would make manufacturing 20 round mags a crime.

I can do more damage with my pump action shotgun that holds five round down and one in the chamber...

And you can keep your 20 round mag. They just won't make them anymore. So, you'll buy a 10 round mag. Simple. No guns grabbed. Over time young new gun owners won't even know 20 round mags existed. Same way you aren't crying right now because they don't make 30 round mags. You just buy the biggest one they sell, which is 20. When I'm POTUS it'l be 10.

LOL....you know nothing about firearms.
I can buy 30 round mags all day everyday dumbass.

Off of CNN's hype from the first debate, Hate Hoax Harris is sinking right back in the SINGLE DIGITS yet again.

You can't sell this hate hoaxing ho no matter how hard you try....

NEXT

I can do more damage with my pump action shotgun that holds five round down and one in the chamber...

No you can't. That's why the shooter this weekend didn't use a shotgun.

A hat vendor at the festival, Michael Paz, told the San Francisco Chroniclethat he was about 80 feet away from the shooter, describing him as a man in his 30s carrying an assault-style rifle.

“He came ready to shoot because he was wearing a protective vest,” said Paz, who added that he saw police officers open fire on the gunman.

Another witness, Julissa Contreras, told NBC that she saw a white man in his 30s firing a gun that was “able to shoot three to four shots a second.”

Last edited:

You are wrong.

Kamala Harris Unveils Her Version Of 'Medicare For All' | HuffPost

It’s DOA. The dummy democrats killed it when they all raised their hands and said the American taxpayers would pay for illegals!

You are wrong.

Kamala Harris Unveils Her Version Of 'Medicare For All' | HuffPost

It’s DOA. The dummy democrats killed it when they all raised their hands and said the American taxpayers would pay for illegals!

Yea if the Senate remains in Republican control sure.

But then again, Trump has shown us how to get things done via executive order. The power he has now, the next POTUS will have. Kamala will have.

EK4evMVWsAAmo9Q

Trump campaign congratulates Tulsi Gabbard after Kamala Harris drops out of Democratic race

Moi :26:

Forum List

Back