🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris

She has the morals of a goat! And no she cannot heal the country her party has so wounded and shat upon.

Just how do you know how low a goats morals are?
I have you as an example!

No it sounds to me if you know a goat has low morals then you might be from the woods where it is permissible to explore the morals of a goat.
Please not that this is the politics forum and you just accused me of beastiality! I am going to report your ass and see how much favoritism you are shown!

I accused you of nothing it must be how you read simple english.

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

She's a dog.
Specifically, a mongrel.
We call that a shit eater.
Something incestual white trash would know about all too well.

is giving a speech right now announcing her bid to run for POTUS. Forget about the sex scandal, just watching her give a speech for the first time, I can tell you she doesn’t have the charisma to be a threat to Trump. I could be wrong, but I doubt it

You can be sure Canadians will be backing her. If you like America as a Republic, this isn't a good thing.
We're more into oligarchy these days, but thanks.

She has the morals of a goat! And no she cannot heal the country her party has so wounded and shat upon.

Just how do you know how low a goats morals are?
I have you as an example!

No it sounds to me if you know a goat has low morals then you might be from the woods where it is permissible to explore the morals of a goat.
Please not that this is the politics forum and you just accused me of beastiality! I am going to report your ass and see how much favoritism you are shown!

I accused you of nothing it must be how you read simple english.
Sure you did seal clubber!

You can be sure Canadians will be backing her. If you like America as a Republic, this isn't a good thing.

Prepare for her to sell us out.

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement in her previous roles.
If you are a black guy I want to see improvements for everyone. Even if I disagree with you at times. She will not do that. Unless we secure our borders and slow down the costs for illegals that is less investment for inner city and rural poverty areas.
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET

America's internal colonies are intentional and they are spreading.
Arrests versus those who have crossed and got away with it!!!

Oh you'll get that "either" way.

She did a good job. However, I'm wanting to see more TANGIBLES for the black community. Especially considering her law enforcement in her previous roles.
If you are a black guy I want to see improvements for everyone. Even if I disagree with you at times. She will not do that. Unless we secure our borders and slow down the costs for illegals that is less investment for inner city and rural poverty areas.
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET

America's internal colonies are intentional and they are spreading.
Arrests versus those who have crossed and got away with it!!!
Ask the border patrol, this is how they track it.

Maybe not, but she's a shoo in for the nomination because she's half Jamaican and half Indian, and the Democrats who put racial diversity ahead of merit in importance will "We don't have one of those yet, so we have to vote for her."
They do but you don't, right?
Exactly. Democrats are focused on everything that divides us while Republicans are focused on what we have in common. This translates into Democrats wanting to pass laws that favor special groups while Republicans want to pass laws that benefit all Americans.

This post deserves an award for posting excellence.

Here is a MeBelle Award for Excellence in Posting.

Congratulations!

31178.jpg

Maybe not, but she's a shoo in for the nomination because she's half Jamaican and half Indian, and the Democrats who put racial diversity ahead of merit in importance will "We don't have one of those yet, so we have to vote for her."
They do but you don't, right?
Exactly. Democrats are focused on everything that divides us while Republicans are focused on what we have in common. This translates into Democrats wanting to pass laws that favor special groups while Republicans want to pass laws that benefit all Americans.

This post deserves an award for posting excellence.

Here is a MeBelle Award for Excellence in Posting.

Congratulations!

View attachment 242525

Partisanshitheads can intramurally reward themselves all they like, and it’s fun to watch as well.

Could be. The loons seem to gravitate towards her
$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

I dont mind their becoming wealthy as long as we have a strong, safe, free, prosperous, happy country and society and system and government.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we don't. Not supposed to. Review the Powell Memorandum.

I will check it out.

But if I dont retract my statement, assume I stand behind it.

Sell out just like her goofy friend pretending to be Native American. This must impress Crooked Hillary amirite?

Sell out just like her goofy friend pretending to be Native American. This must impress Crooked Hillary amirite?

All anyone ever has to do is look at the constant presence of Goldman Sachs in the white house regardless of electoral outcomes. Ya'll can quibble over personalities forever, the system is how it is.

$$$$$$ backers. Same as it ever was.

Virtually every politician, be it indirectly or directly, is bought and sold by Wall Street
Which is why the "two" parties actually work in tandem to manage we the people for concentrated wealth and power.

I dont mind their becoming wealthy as long as we have a strong, safe, free, prosperous, happy country and society and system and government.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we don't. Not supposed to. Review the Powell Memorandum.

I will check it out.

But if I dont retract my statement, assume I stand behind it.
I don't make assumptions. Do some due diligence and make a case.

She has to make it past Democrats first.

Forum List

Back