Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Let's see you say anything nice about Biden or Obama.
Obama was a very charismatic speaker. Not as charismatic now. Age? He was for border security and deported many illegals.

Biden loves his son Hunter and will defend him no matter what. As a parent I can respect that.

There....now say something nice about ME!

A fine overview of Faux News and Neo-GOP talking points. It's the same type offensive they pulled in 2009. Democrats need to learn to counter the messaging or 2022 will be a lot like 2010. Personally I think a lot can happen in a year. But we'll see.
Faux has the highest ratings on Cable. Perhaps it is the least Faux....what do you watch? MSDNC?

I am giving Biden no credit, just as I did not give Trump any or Obama any or....well you get it.

You people seem to think the POTUS is some god like figure.
POTUS job is to entertain me. Period. And to protect our border and spend on the military. Trump was excellent at all three.

Go Trump!!!

You people seem to think the POTUS is some god like figure.
Libs will claim credit when things are going well

And then they wont know nuthin’ ‘bout ‘nuthin when they arent

Biden is far from blameless

Obama was a very charismatic speaker. Not as charismatic now. Age? He was for border security and deported many illegals.

Biden loves his son Hunter and will defend him no matter what. As a parent I can respect that.

There....now say something nice about ME!
Those were bullshit compliments. Who cares if he was charismatic. And that's a backhanded compliment about Biden and his love of his son.

But, Trump is a joke of a speaker. Did you hear the new guy on SNL who does him perfectly? And Trump was for border security but at the same time hired illegals. And Trump doesn't love his kids. Books are written about how fucked up those kids are.

Those were bullshit compliments. Who cares if he was charismatic. And that's a backhanded compliment about Biden and his love of his son.

But, Trump is a joke of a speaker. Did you hear the new guy on SNL who does him perfectly? And Trump was for border security but at the same time hired illegals. And Trump doesn't love his kids. Books are written about how fucked up those kids are.
Bullshit? I am genuine.

Now what do you like best about me? Don't care about Trump. ME. We are discussing me.

How much money do you guys think you need to retire? Assuming you can't get Medicare until 65.

I'd like to retire at 62 but then I'd have to pay 3 years of healthcare when I'm in my 60's and that can't be cheap.

I do not have to worry about healthcare, I am a retired Marine so I get Tricare for very little money and it is great insurance. It is far and away the biggest benefit of being retired military.

We have big plans for when we are retired, so as much as we can. If I 401k can maintain the same growth from the past 5 years till I retire I will have close to 2 mil in it but I am sure there will be a bump along the way to slow things down. I put as much as I can in it each year. My wife also has one but she just started it a few years ago so it will be smaller. I will also have my monthly retirement pay from the Marines. We have another investment account that we are a bit more aggressive with that will be pure mad money when the time comes.

Libs will claim credit when things are going well

And then they wont know nuthin’ ‘bout ‘nuthin when they arent

Biden is far from blameless

The folks on the right are no different, not sure why you pretend they are

Biden sucks, I am doing well despite Biden, not because of him. I also feel the same way about Trump and Obama and Bush II

Faux has the highest ratings on Cable. Perhaps it is the least Faux....what do you watch? MSDNC?

They're part of the MSM landscape. It doesn't matter which channel you watch, the news is the same, only the opinion differs. I have enough of those myself.

I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!

I am elated to have voted for Harris Biden and will be happy to do so again in 2024.

Why do right wing losers get so unhinged when nobody responds immediately to their bait threads? Don't you have any real world friends? Of course you don't.

A fine overview of Faux News and Neo-GOP talking points. It's the same type offensive they pulled in 2009. Democrats need to learn to counter the messaging or 2022 will be a lot like 2010. Personally I think a lot can happen in a year. But we'll see.
Those aren't "talking points", Boo...those are people's lives and finances! I filled up my gas tank this past week and it cost me twelve dollars more than it did last year. I've had to change my buying habits at the grocery store because some of my regular purchases have doubled in price. I'm frustrated that I can't find some things that I wish to buy because I'm being told nobody has them.

In the words of James Carville "It's the economy, Stupid!" Progressives don't understand Economics and are pushing an agenda which will make ALL of the above worse! A lot CAN happen in a year if the far left wing of the Democratic Party keeps getting their way but I'm afraid it will be for the worse...not for the better!

Ah, Sealy? Compared to Hunter...the Trump kids look like little angels! Probably want to try another talking point on that one, Little Buddy! Just saying...

I am elated to have voted for Harris Biden and will be happy to do so again in 2024.

Why do right wing losers get so unhinged when nobody responds immediately to their bait threads? Don't you have any real world friends? Of course you don't.
I'm curious, Candy...do you think there might just be a couple of OTHER Democrats that could actually handle the job of President and Vice President better than Joe and Kamala? Surely there has to be someone out there that doesn't make us all fear for our country every time we see them on TV? I disliked Bill Clinton but he never scared me. He was a pragmatic man. Biden and Harris don't have that makeup which is what makes them scary.

Forum List

Back