Kamala (in CA) blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row

What is ironic is that she polled better than Harris in 2019.

Yet, somehow Harris was chosen for V.P with 2%.

Weird...
If she was so much, why didn't she wage a campaign against Harris?

Stop reading American right wing bullshit foreigner.

The Attorney General doesn't know about the poisonous tree under her own wing, of which even rises to the Governor? You're missing some rational thought IM2, what a surprise.

A. The inmate requested advanced testing, and was denied by Kamala's office. It's also true under her wing evidence was tampered with, processes compromised, and Kamala's office kept it on a downlow, like nothing happened. Cuz you know, "white men are RACIST!", cough. After all dude, your brothers get in too much trouble under the Democratic model.

B. Kamala then says, ah.........I feel bad now. So under pressure she allowed it, but the new evidence failed to demonstrate the guy was innocent. Before, after, before, after...........Critical thought dude, try it.
You're asking that guy to engage in critical thought?

Well, he may be capable of it. Most humans are when they work at it.. but it doesn't look like he works at it.

Where's the lie? It's hilarious, IM2 says the Attorney General doesn't know of evidence problems when this shit even rises to the Governor.

You're missing the rational thought IM2, what a surprise.

A. The inmate requested advanced testing, and was denied by Kamala's office. It's also true under her wing evidence was tampered with, processes compromised, and Kamala's office kept it on a downlow, like nothing happened. Cuz you know, "white men are RACIST!", cough. After all dude, your brothers get in too much trouble under the Democratic model.

B. Kamala then says, ah.........I feel bad now. So under pressure she allowed it, but the new evidence failed to demonstrate the guy was innocent. Before, after, before, after...........Critical thought dude, try it.
You were shown the inaccuracy. You are anti Harris so it doesn't matter to you. I'm not missing anything rational. You are pro trump and looking for anything. It would behoove you and the other trump supporters to shut up about this since:

1724974861416.png

Critical thought is not something you have when you are supporting a convicted felon for the office of president.

Harris created a progran to reduce recividism which helped black men tremendously by providing them with the things they needed to become employed when they got out of prison.

It was a model program that has been copied in several states. That bitch Gabbard didn't say shit about that did she?

Kamala Harris is very bad person. I know enough about her to make that judgment.

The problem is, Trump is a bad person too.

I'll probably not vote this year.

Kamala Harris is very bad person. I know enough about her to make that judgment.

Oh brother. that's just saying you don't care if the Commies take over.. meaning: more than they already have.

I guess u don't know much about communism

or about baby killing

Trump is not bad.. anymore than you are. Everyone is a sinner, in case u haven't learned that.. Trump is a great president who doesn't believe in murdering the unborn. but you will let kamel "win" in not casting a vote against her. That's evil

Harris is worthless: MSN Reality TV star wrongfully convicted by Kamala Harris’s office will vote for Trump in November: ‘Life was good’

Can you imagine doing this to someone? Keeping out exculpatory evidence that could free an innocent man from death row?

Also, she incarcerated 1500 men, probably mostly Black (she is not Black) for marijuana use when she was smoking it herself?

She kept people in prison to provide cheap labor for the state?!

HEIL!

Yeh, we can see why she laughs all the time, can't we?

That's hilarious stuff.. :oops:
More inaccurate comments. Harris didn't hande marijuana cases.

"Also, as attorney general, Harris would not have personally prosecuted marijuana cases. Those cases would have been handled by lower-level state attorneys."

Harris "kept people in prison beyond their sentences to use them as cheap labor for the state of California."

A spokesperson for Harris was quoted in the article saying, "Senator Harris was shocked and troubled by the use of this argument. She looked into it and directed the department’s attorneys not to make that argument again."

Forum List

Back