Kamala just handed the Trump Card out!

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Her total ignorance - as displayed by her “policy” to fix prices in order to control inflation - will be the winning focus for Trump. All he has to do is show the evidence of what happens with this Communist approach:

- food shortages, government rationing, and hundreds of millions of hungry Americans

Then, to really hammer it home, explain how importing millions and millions of semi-literate foreigners - as Harris wants to do - will make the available food supply even more scarce.

Summary: Harris is a complete idiot, and anyone who votes for her is a brainwashed fool

Her total ignorance - as displayed by her “policy” to fix prices in order to control inflation - will be the winning focus for Trump. All he has to do is show the evidence of what happens with this Communist approach:

- food shortages, government rationing, and hundreds of millions of hungry Americans

Then, to really hammer it home, explain how importing millions and millions of semi-literate foreigners - as Harris wants to do - will make the available food supply even more scarce.

Summary: Harris is a complete idiot, and anyone who votes for her is a brainwashed fool

It sounded good to the clapping fools at her presser, but yes, I think that's at best 30% of the population. Contrary to the belief, we DO teach children basic economics in school and even my fourth graders know the law of supply and demand.

This was a gift that will sink in to people, and keep giving--to Trump

Fraid not

People will look at Harris’ proposals and say……she cares about us. She wants to do things to help us

They will look at Trumps proposals and say…….He wants to cut taxes on Billionaires
You WISH people were that stupid. You think they’ll vote for someone who will deprive them of food and force them and their children into rationing because she ignorantly proposed things she thinks will “help people”.?!

Even the libs know how bad this is. The article was from the WaPo!

And it’s too late. She won’t be able to walk in back by saying “I changed my mind.” She revealed what a braindead Marxist she is, and she will be defeated.

Fraid not

People will look at Harris’ proposals and say……she cares about us. She wants to do things to help us

They will look at Trumps proposals and say…….He wants to cut taxes on Billionaires
you seriously think the voters are that stupid?

You WISH people were that stupid. You think they’ll vote for someone who will deprive them of food and force them and their children into rationing because she ignorantly proposed things she thinks will “help people”.?!

Even the libs know how bad this is. The article was from the WaPo!

And it’s too late. She won’t be able to walk in back by saying “I changed my mind.” She revealed what a braindead Marxist she is, and she will be defeated.
Go with your fear mongering
Play your COMMIE card

People will see a candidate who understands their problems and want to pass legislation to help them

The same people will see Trump promising Billionaires that he will look out for them

Go with your fear mongering. Play your COMMIE card
People will see a candidate who understands their problems and want to pass legislation to help them
The same people will see Trump promising Billionaires that he will look out for them
1. We don't have to play our commie card, we can play the grocery card.
2. If Komrad Kamala understood the grocery problem she would have done something by now, she didn't.
3. The Trump economy was good for all workers, everyone gained on the cost of living, not just billionaires.

It sounded good to the clapping fools at her presser, but yes, I think that's at best 30% of the population. Contrary to the belief, we DO teach children basic economics in school and even my fourth graders know the law of supply and demand.

This was a gift that will sink in to people, and keep giving--to Trump
The 30% is a firm figure that won’t be moved. These are the 30% far-left (like Rightwinger) who will never vote for Trump, no matter how destructive the Dem’s policies will be they. They would prefer that Americans be starved with limited food rations, and rationalize their vote by saying “well, she cares about people.”

- The bad news is that the 30% won’t be swayed, and any attempt to educate them is met with a firm face palm to silence you.

- The good news is that 30% won’t win the election.

Trump has got to stay focused on her price-fixing scheme. It is a gift to him from Kamala (what were her speechwriters thinking?!), and it is the winning argument. Remember Maslow’s Hierarchy or Needs? Nobody is going to care about a woman who didn’t use birth control having the inconvenience of a bus ride to a different state when they cannot properly feed their own children.

Summary: Trump wins.

2. If Komrad Kamala understood the grocery problem she would have done something by now, she didn't.
3. The Trump economy was good for all workers, everyone gained on the cost of living, not just billionaires.
True. If this is the answer to inflation, why not start the Communist Food Rationing Plan NOW, so voters can see how they like it by November?

Fraid not

She’s fighting against the horrific, crushing policies of the current Administration!!

I dare you to watch and learn.
You WILL in FACT scream Fake News to the FACTS presented.
Go >>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Kamala knows what side she wants to be on…….working people, families who are struggling

Trump has made it clear his plan is to help the billionaires and that will trickle down to lower grocery prices :eek:

Forum List

Back