Kamala needs to fire Chris Wray immediately

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
While I cannot pretend to be a supporter of Kamala Harris in any way, I am a believer in America and democracy, and I want a free, fair election where both sides get to state their positions for the American people to decide.

Apparently Kamala's VP is either Walz or Shapiro...

Ms. Harris, FBI Director Chris Wray has way too much power and control of our democracy. Everyone with a brain knows the FBI is lying its ass off about the attempt on Trump 7/13. Who controls the investigation of such crimes? The FBI. We are told by the FBI that a 20 year old with multiple encrypted foreign bank accounts "acted alone."

If your VP is either Walz or Shipiro, know this. Chris Wray would very much prefer either of those two than you. The issue is Israel and Zionist Fascism and 911 etc. Chris Wray can take you out and frame "MAGA" for the hit. And there is nothing in his way. The GOP House and Senate are controlled by Zionist Fascist 911 Pro Israel RINOs that make noises and then sell out over and over.

And do not forget this...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Maybe. Eric Holder was at her house the other day.

Typical. What Eric Holder did as AG would put him in front of a firing squad 100+ times over.

Victims of Federal crimes under Eric Holder were subjected to questioning about support for Obama, Democrat Party, and ObamaCare. Give the "wrong answer" and your case got canceled. Eric Holder is one of the most despicable bigoted black affirmative action traitors. Seems fitting he and Kamala are pals.

I gotta ask.... isn't that stuttering fucktard still running this shit show?

I probably need to be a little more specific.... I mean the stammering shit clown WITHOUT the 'bonus hole'....

e8293c63f37ef911.jpg

While I cannot pretend to be a supporter of Kamala Harris in any way, I am a believer in America and democracy, and I want a free, fair election where both sides get to state their positions for the American people to decide.

Apparently Kamala's VP is either Walz or Shapiro...

Ms. Harris, FBI Director Chris Wray has way too much power and control of our democracy. Everyone with a brain knows the FBI is lying its ass off about the attempt on Trump 7/13. Who controls the investigation of such crimes? The FBI. We are told by the FBI that a 20 year old with multiple encrypted foreign bank accounts "acted alone."

If your VP is either Walz or Shipiro, know this. Chris Wray would very much prefer either of those two than you. The issue is Israel and Zionist Fascism and 911 etc. Chris Wray can take you out and frame "MAGA" for the hit. And there is nothing in his way. The GOP House and Senate are controlled by Zionist Fascist 911 Pro Israel RINOs that make noises and then sell out over and over.

And do not forget this...

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.
Unless they just haven’t bothered to tell us she isn’t president and can’t fire or hire anyone outside of her own office help.

Unless they just haven’t bothered to tell us she isn’t president and can’t fire or hire anyone outside of her own office help.

This is one "decision" Kamala needs to make for her own safety. If Traitor Joe won't fire Wray, Kamala should call him out....

Did everyone forget Biden already? Congress needs to fire him before Kamala can deal with Wray.
The whole democrat plan is to have us forget he’s there. He will sit in office doing only what he’s told to until he is unceremoniously discarded like the trash he always was.

The whole democrat plan is to have us forget he’s there. He will sit in office doing only what he’s told to until he is unceremoniously discarded like the trash he always was.
The new plan is kicking your MAGA fucking asses. 10 days of crying, whining, lying and spewing hatred. A true sign of losing.

“This is what you would call a public nervous breakdown,” Bartlett told Politico. “This is a guy who cut through the Republican primary like a knife through butter. This is a guy who pummeled a semi-conscious president in a debate and literally out of a race. And now this is a guy who cannot come to grips with a competitive presidential race that would require discipline and effective messaging. And we’re seeing a candidate and a campaign absolutely melt down.”

That is from a Republican, Matthew Bartlett, a longtime GOP strategist who previously worked for the Trump administration's State Department.

Can you figure out who he's addressing?

“This is what you would call a public nervous breakdown,” Bartlett told Politico. “This is a guy who cut through the Republican primary like a knife through butter. This is a guy who pummeled a semi-conscious president in a debate and literally out of a race. And now this is a guy who cannot come to grips with a competitive presidential race that would require discipline and effective messaging. And we’re seeing a candidate and a campaign absolutely melt down.”

That is from a Republican, Matthew Bartlett, a longtime GOP strategist who previously worked for the Trump administration's State Department.

Can you figure out who he's addressing?

If there is an assassination attempt on Kamala, nobody who supports Trump should be a suspect, simply because there is no other Democrat alive who is a worse candidate than Kamala, and hence anyone who replaces her would be a distinct upgrade....

The new plan is kicking your MAGA fucking asses. 10 days of crying, whining, lying and spewing hatred. A true sign of losing.

Projection is all you got. your sides rhetoric almost got Trump killed. We are not losing you hapless fuckers are pushing ridiculous provable lies.

If there is an assassination attempt on Kamala, nobody who supports Trump should be a suspect, simply because there is no other Democrat alive who is a worse candidate than Kamala, and hence anyone who replaces her would be a distinct upgrade....
Wait till you hear the choice voters want nothing to do with... Project 2025. 8 in 10 want no part of it. It's going to bury Trump's chance at a win.

You talk smack. It's nothing but crap. Trump is toast.

Wait till you hear the choice voters want nothing to do with... Project 2025. 8 in 10 want no part of it. It's going to bury Trump's chance at a win.

You talk smack. It's nothing but crap. Trump is toast.
The only thing that will stop Trump from winning is fraud. Everyone knows, and you do too.

Forum List

Back