Kamala pretending she as the border police support

After you see this video, you will see Kamala lying
Can you stand by her?

Nice ... the video is behind a pay wall ... Thank God ...

Yes, SweetPea ... all politicians lie ... why would anyone stand by any of the thieving cheaters? ... especially if the alternative is a whoremonger ...

Vote for Satan, the United States is too great a country to settle for "the lesser of two evils" ...

Yes, SweetPea ... all politicians lie ... why would anyone stand by any of the thieving cheaters? ... especially if the alternative is a whoremonger ...

Vote for Satan, the United States is too great a country to settle for "the lesser of two evils" ...

Um it's not behind a paywall. It's on the Foxnews website, they don't have paywalls unless its on their foxnation side. I just watched the video on my laptop.

Last edited:

It is not behind a paywall.

Biden/CBP bill would have provided 3500 new hires and the fn GOP voted it down.

Talking shit trump style.
IF that was the Biden bill, he wasted far too many years to stick up his head to rid us of aliens.

Kamala pretending she as the border police support​

Everything about Kamula is pretend. She is only an actor playing a role in a fake campaign being run like a Hollywood movie scripted for her by Hollywood marketers.

But I understand she is at least TRYING to get a leg up on licking her problem now. :dunno:

Happy Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

Forum List

Back