Kamala Pulls Out a New Southern Accent That Tops All Other Pander Attempts

It's so weird and creepy that you all think it's okay to say such deranged things.

Everyone gets it. Your cult tells you to get hysterical about insane things. You Trump cult losers don't need to keep hammering on that point. Keeping you hysterical keeps you obedient, so the cult keeps you hysterical.
It’s weird and creepy that you’re desperate for my attention.
It's so weird and creepy that you all think it's okay to say such deranged things.

Everyone gets it. Your cult tells you to get hysterical about insane things. You Trump cult losers don't need to keep hammering on that point. Keeping you hysterical keeps you obedient, so the cult keeps you hysterical.
it’s weird and creepy that you’re so desperate for my attention. You have Trump’s leg to obsess over. . Stay in your lane you creepy, weird stalker.

You’re going to need an airline barf bag as you watch Harris find an accent as she cackles and panders to a crowd.

I guess democrats just don’t mind being humiliated.

She has an accent and it's making you barf???? This is a Presidential Election, not Mean Girls do Washington.

Go to bed little girl. The adults are going to talk about economnics, foreign policy and Trump's upcoming trials, and European elections. Grown up things.

I think you can find an epsiode of the Kardiashians, on the TV in the bedroom.

1725326664204.png

"I say, I say, we got eggs-actly 64 days. That's a yolk, son!"

She has an accent and it's making you barf???? This is a Presidential Election, not Mean Girls do Washington.

Go to bed little girl. The adults are going to talk about economnics, foreign policy and Trump's upcoming trials, and European elections. Grown up things.

I think you can find an epsiode of the Kardiashians, on the TV in the bedroom.
Actually, Harris developed a fake accent to pander to low I.Q. types like you. Run along and do your school work. It’s past your bedtime. The grownups are tired of you.

Last edited:
Not a fan of hers but she has always struck me as having a bit of Dixie in her accent.

Forum List

Back