Kamala Spokeswoman Says They Plan On "Re-imagining Democracy" Or Ending Democracy As We Know It

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is a communist. This is how they talk.

She says that the cabal running the Kamala campaign is going to replace Democracy with some other form of government.

Weren't they the people that said they would protect Democracy?

They have a candidate in hiding who refuses to talk to anyone, and they refuse to let anyone know what their policies will be.

But every once in awhile one of them let's slip what they're really up to:

Let me put it in plain English. They want blacks to be in charge of America and they will dictate to us what's good for us.

She says that the cabal running the Kamala campaign is going to replace Democracy with some other form of government.

They have a candidate in hiding who refuses to talk to anyone, and they refuse to let anyone know what their policies will be.

Let me put it in plain English. They want blacks to be in charge of America and they will dictate to us what's good for us.

Communism is Project 2025.

Coming from MAGA retards who attacked the Capitol building and try to overturn the elections... all because their orange fuhrer lost the election...

this is rich. :itsok:

Communism is Project 2025.
You apparently have no clue what communism is, here you go:

communism /kŏm′yə-nĭz″əm

noun​

1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
  2. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
  3. The Marxist-Leninist doctrine advocating revolution to overthrow the capitalist system and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat that will eventually evolve into a perfectly egalitarian and communal society.

In other words, one party rule

You apparently have no clue what communism is, here you go:

communism /kŏm′yə-nĭz″əm

noun​

1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
  2. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
  3. The Marxist-Leninist doctrine advocating revolution to overthrow the capitalist system and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat that will eventually evolve into a perfectly egalitarian and communal society.
I know what communism is. I've even read the manifesto while in college. Project 2025 is communism as you guys see it.

And IM2 is Hitler.

:auiqs.jpg:
And Votto is a perpetual...

fail text 1.jpg

She is a communist and so is everyone around her... I will try again to get an answer from Kamala voters...
Do you want to live under communist rule???

Coming from MAGA retards who attacked the Capitol building and try to overturn the elections... all because their orange fuhrer lost the election...
this is rich. :itsok:
...all because Nancy Pelosi denied the requests to have the National Guard there to protect the capitol.

She accepted full responsibility for J6, ON VIDEO

She already has her commie assassins under your beds. Don't step close to the edge with bare toes!

She "has no agenda" so you lie. lol

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
...all because Nancy Pelosi denied the requests to have the National Guard there to protect the capitol.

She accepted full responsibility for J6, ON VIDEO
That is untrue. Trump was responsible for the National Guard. Stop believing everything Trump says.

Putting blacks in charge of racists might be a good thing?

Jesus H. Christ. And she's the candidate for the Democratic party? My dad is spinning in his grave

Forum List

Back