Kamala statement on Iran attack on Israel was pathetic.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can she sound any weaker or more programmed. Can't even manage a one minute statement without reading directly from the words someone wrote for her.

"I'm clear eyed"? WTF? Does she mean she isn't high at the moment?

That’s what you get when people pick black females for their identity and shrug off any concerns about competence.

Can she sound any weaker or more programmed. Can't even manage a one minute statement without reading directly from the words someone wrote for her.

Damn. Could she get any more robotic? Or run away from the press any quicker?

Remember what Obama said... Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up... well Joe sure has fucked things up... and Kamala is too uneducated to fix any of it....

I could have done what she did - read a statement on a topic I don’t understand - when I was still in elementary school.

I mean, c’mon…..I know libs want a female black, and elevate them to all sorts of positions they are unqualified for, but we are talking about the U.S. President!
There are plenty of women, black women, that are qualified to be President.....it's a slap in the face to them to even run Harris. It's sad and vile

If you think we have been weak during sleepy joe's term. It could be pathetically weak under kamabla as she dances around...

More Nostra TDS

That's the best defense of your Idiot Idol ya got?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This the best OP you got? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: (five laughing is better than your 4)

Stock Market High
Oil and Gas Low
Inflation Low
GDP High
Crime Low

Must be time for a BS thread from CommuNostra

This the best OP you got? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: (five laughing is better than your 4)

Stock Market High
Oil and Gas Low
Inflation Low
GDP High
Crime Low

Gas almost 30% higher than when Trump left.
Inflation still higher than when Trump left.
GDP first 2 qtrs 2024: 1.6%, 2.8%
Crime is out of control.

Keep showing the board how out of touch with reality you are, Cultboi.

Gas almost 30% higher than when Trump left.
Inflation still higher than when Trump left.
GDP first 2 qtrs 2024: 1.6%, 2.8%
Crime is out of control.

Keep showing the board how out of touch with reality you are, Cultboi.

Trump left dead people and a broken economy in 2021. Everything is better now. And even compared to 2019 and act like Trump didnt fuck it all up in 2020... Gas is up 12 cents per year since Trump's last comparable month (not covid you troll). That is nothing. People are making $1,000 more every month and paying 60 cents more for gas. They are better off.

1727900389404.png

Monthly Earning in US$
1727900536999.png

Trump left dead people and a broken economy in 2021. Everything is better now. And even compared to 2019 and act like Trump didnt fuck it all up in 2020... Gas is up 12 cents per year since Trump's last comparable month (not covid you troll). That is nothing. People are making $1,000 more every month and paying 60 cents more for gas. They are better off.

View attachment 1021052

Monthly Earning in US$
View attachment 1021053
Haha harris and xiden gave us record Covid deaths, they inherited a UE dropping drastically and leaving us wi rh one on the rise…not to mention 100s dead in the streets through NC and Tenn

These are reason why we have a record number saying they are worse off the before harris took office

View attachment 1021052

Monthly Earning in US$
View attachment 1021053
Thanks for confirming Trump left Tater $2.33 gas.

Next?

Haha harris and xiden gave us record Covid deaths, they inherited a UE dropping drastically and leaving us wi rh one on the rise…not to mention 100s dead in the streets through NC and Tenn

These are reason why we have a record number saying they are worse off the before harris took office
Weak sauce. Complain all you want. One of us is making money in this robust economy and the other is apparently in the worst economy ever sitting in their own shit using a credit card to live. Want me to venmo you McDs money for tonight? Then you can apply while you are there.

Stock Market High
Oil and Gas Low
Inflation Low
GDP High
Crime Low

GDP averaged 19.6% Trump's last two quarters in office. Then Tater showed up and screwed it all up.

Forum List

Back