Kamala statement on Iran attack on Israel was pathetic.

Thanks for confirming Trump left Tater $2.33 gas.

Next?
CommuNostra waves the white flag of surrender. He always runs to the same safe space. The low price of gas when we had 15M people out of work and locked in their houses. Its a hoot. Coward cant debate facts.

Weak sauce. Complain all you want. One of us is making money in this robust economy and the other is apparently in the worst economy ever sitting in their own shit using a credit card to live. Want me to venmo you McDs money for tonight? Then you can apply while you are there.
Credit card debt is the highest irs even been thanks to harris

Thanks the reminder

I’m glad you are doing well, it’s just a record number of americans arent. And when so many aren’t doing well, it’s not good for the country. One day maybe you’ll put country before your cult

Thanks the reminder

I’m glad you are doing well, it’s just a record number of americans arent. And when so many aren’t doing well, it’s not good for the country. One day maybe you’ll put country before your cult
A record number of Americans are doing well. That's what low unemployment, high stock prices, high 401Ks, high savings, low credit burden does for people.

GDP averaged 19.6% Trump's last two quarters in office. Then Tater showed up and screwed it all up.
I think people sometimes forget how great of a plan trump had getting us back out of Covid…for example UE reached double digits at the peak, but within months was dropping like a rock, when harris took office it was down to just over 6 percent and continued to drop back to trumps lowest, now it’s rising again

I think people sometimes forget how great of a plan trump had getting us back out of Covid…for example UE reached double digits at the peak, but within months was dropping like a rock, when harris took office it was down to just over 6 percent and continued to drop back to trumps lowest, now it’s rising again
You off your meds? Harris hasnt won yet. But thanks for the vote of confidence.

A record number of Americans are doing well. That's what low unemployment, high stock prices, high 401Ks, high savings, low credit burden does for people.
Nope actually a record number have said they aren’t. We have polls

UE is going up, not down

Actually we have some of the lowest savings rates in decades…try using facts sometime

Nope actually a record number have said they aren’t. We have polls

UE is going up, not down

Actually we have some of the lowest savings rates in decades…try using facts sometime
Polls dont tell you how people are doing. Metrics do.

CommuNostra waves the white flag of surrender. He always runs to the same safe space. The low price of gas when we had 15M people out of work and locked in their houses. Its a hoot. Coward cant debate facts.
You like to use 2020 stats when it suites your needs, while ignoring they were induced by the Fauci Flu GLOBAL PANDEMIC, but then try to dismiss numbers you don't like from that time if they don't fit your narrative.

Weird.

Must be why over 70% of Americans say Biden/Harris has the country on the wrong track.

You like to use 2020 stats when it suites your needs, while ignoring they were induced by the Fauci Flu GLOBAL PANDEMIC, but then try to dismiss numbers you don't like from that time if they don't fit your narrative.

Weird.
they still are pushing the trump created Wuhan conspiracy.

Thanks the reminder

Facts matter.

Republicans have blasted Biden's economic policies for rising mortgage rates and prices.

"Just last week, the Consumer Price Index showed prices have risen 17.4 percent since Mr. Biden took office. That means 26 months of consumers watching their paychecks disappear before their very eyes due to the rising cost of living," Texas Rep. Pat Fallon, chair of the House Subcommittee on Economic Growth, Energy Policy, and Regulatory Affairs, said during a hearing last week.

"Worse yet, mortgage rates have nearly doubled since Joe Biden took office, making it much harder for Americans to buy a new home. That's clearly not the American Dream."

Forum List

Back