Kamala Throws A Concert In Atlanta GA. Even Though They Say She Was Never The Border Czar Kamala Claimed She Was There

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Kamala spent millions putting on a show in Atlanta GA. First of all, who the heck is Meg The Stallion? Did they get all of those people to show up just to see a concert. Kamala only spoke for 20 mins. Most of the show was the buildup to this mess.

The legacy media claims she was never the border czar but during her rally in GA last night she made claims reminiscent of Hillary's sniper fire comments.

From what I remember Kamala never actually visited the border (but she's never been to Europe either).

The closest she's come to the actual border was a border processing center in El Paso. Yet she claims she personally walked the underground tunnels and personally arrested criminal illegals who crossed into this country. And she claims that Trump never did nuffin. The biggest tunnel discovered is the one that connects Tijana Mexico with San Diego CA. Wow....Kamala must have snuck into San Diego because this visit went unreported.

Do you believe this? Everyone who is in charge of immigration says she never left the immigrant processing center in El Paso TX, and that the only way she could have seen the tunnels is thru videos that were shown to her while she was there.

LINKS

It appears many of the attendees were only there to see Megan Thee Stallion perform because they started streaming out of the arena as soon a Kamala Harris began her short speech.
That's what was reported by the first podcaster. He said most of the people that showed up were freeloaders wanting a free concert and started streaming out as soon as Kamala started talking.

That's what was reported by the first podcaster. He said most of the people that showed up were freeloaders wanting a free concert and started streaming out as soon as Kamala started talking.
Yeah, I thought that was the one people walked out on.

FKH is a rank piece of trash.

That's how the libs get people to attend their rallies. They hire top entertainers to give a free show.

That's the only way they can attract people.

Who would sit for an hour and a half listening to Kamala drone on.

Love how she ignores her past record and only focuses what she would do, and her sheeple constituency are too stupid to know this. Meanwhile, focusing on Trump's past on immigration which Democrats shot down and refused to move forward with.

I see the racism is out in full force from the MAGA folks.

More please. You’re digging your own grave.
Trump does not represent a dictatorship. Kamla will. You have seen what they have done. No matter how you try to spin it, people who have done little are criminals now.

I see the racism is out in full force from the MAGA folks.

More please. You’re digging your own grave.
What's your definition of racism? Disliking Kamala? Such an overused pejorative that it no longer carries the weight it once did.

It's an endless and convenient list
It just means, "Something I don't like you said or something I don't like." It's transitioned from a denotative meaning to a connotative meaning, and it is far overused and no longer relevant.

To date, I'm a racist, nazi, Hitler-loving, Putin-supporting, homophobic, gun-loving fanatic .. and it only demonstrates the snowflakes' ability to use feelings over objectivity. Trying to get a few more medals in my war chest.

It just means, "Something I don't like you said or something I don't like." It's transitioned from a denotative meaning to a connotative meaning, and it is far overused and no longer relevant.

To date, I'm a racist, nazi, Hitler-loving, Putin-supporting, homophobic, gun-loving fanatic .. and it only demonstrates the snowflakes' ability to use feelings over objectivity. Trying to get a few more medals in my war chest.

It's lost it's bite

Forum List

Back