Kamala vs Kamala. Flipity flopity, flipity flopity......

She has been on both sides of every issue. It all depends on who she is in front of.

You know, at least Harris’s flip flops are spaced out over years. Trump flip flops within weeks or months several times on issues, especially abortion. Why you pretend he doesn’t is beyond me. Is it really so hard to be objective about ANYTHING he says or does?

You know, at least Harris’s flip flops are spaced out over years. Trump flip flops within weeks or months several times on issues, especially abortion. Why you pretend he doesn’t is beyond me. Is it really so hard to be objective about ANYTHING he says or does?
First response: ORANGE MAN BAD!

I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You should start a thread on that instead of whining and crying like a little bitch in this one.

Not a single one of her voters cares. She is gonna give them things for free.

Trumps policy is no tax on tips.....at work
No tax on overtime....at work
Better opportunity......at work.

Never gonna get the people who don't want to work to vote for that.....The concept is foreign to them.

When has he flip flopped on abortion?

She didn't suddenly become a moderate. She's only PUBLICLY doing a 180 now in order to get votes. This woman is a far-left liberal, and the public needs to be educated about who she really is! IT'S UP TO US!

Bernie Sanders says ‘pragmatic’ Kamala Harris changing positions ‘to win the election’ but still considers her progressive​

Forum List

Back