Kamalla Harris says that she and Joe Biden have the broadest coalition of voters ever

I believe that Vice President-soon-to-be-elect Harris is correct.

Millions of people have decided to vote for the Dem ticket.

For four years, the Dem media have done an excellent job in sabotaging the agenda of President Trump.

They have convinced many Euro Americans that they should feel guilt for you-know-what and that the only way to prove that they are not you-know-what is to vote in a Dem President with a Dem House & Dem Senate.

Of course, the fatal blow to President Trump was the COVID-19 tragedy.

I feel sorry for President Trump and his family. They will soon be lying on the ground while the Dems (never known for graciousness) will continue to kick them as hard as possible.
Trump's downfall will be of his own doing. Blame the Republicans for electing such a despicable man as President.
What I find fascinating is that Liberals, who are the rudest people on earth, hate Trump because they think he’s rude.
What I find odd is that conservatives want to stop liberals from killing their kids

Hmmm, is having more fat people vote for you really an achievement?
To me, a vote is a vote no matter what a person's weight is or isn't. What does weight have to do with this matter in the first place anyway?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

but does she have the insect vote???

Nope...

121005770_3517708964956976_2629293355447691949_n.jpg

#Trump/Pence2020

The filthy ass Democrat coalition:

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check.

Environmental Wackos.

Anti Gun Nuts.

Feminazis.

Queers.

Illegals

Moon Bats

White Guilt Pukes.

Welfare Queens

Greedy Union Bosses

Confused brainwashed college kids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors.

You know, the scum of America.

Trump so bad he's got me voting to keep the ACA, and Collins looks more extreme than Harris. LOL

To me, a vote is a vote no matter what a person's weight is or isn't. What does weight have to do with this matter in the first place anyway?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So you value the votes of pedophiles

Interesting
Actually I don't, but now you only bring me to this question: What do people like them have to do with this matter?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back