'kamikaze'

If the term is "kamikaze", and all of the syllables in the term are also used in American English, why do Americans butcher the pronunciation so badly?

I have heard:

ka ma ka zi
ka mi ka zi

It is simple.

ka mi ka ze

kami = god
kaze = wind

"Wind of the gods" "Godly wind" "Devine [sic] wind"

ka.....mi....ka....ze

That is all.

It's your English you need to work on.

If the term is "kamikaze", and all of the syllables in the term are also used in American English, why do Americans butcher the pronunciation so badly?

I have heard:

ka ma ka zi
ka mi ka zi

It is simple.

ka mi ka ze

kami = god
kaze = wind

ka.....mi....ka....ze

That is all.

You know, if you get any closer to my ass, I am gonna shit down your throat.

For some reason, you are butthurt about something.....and have been trying to get a rise out of me. Can't figure it out....as I have had a pretty positive impression of you since we had some friendly discussion about sumo.

You are an asshole.....but that is forgivable.

Go ahead......keep prodding. I'll bite eventually. You may even like it.

Last edited:

I have heard:

ka ma ka zi
ka mi ka zi

It is simple.

ka mi ka ze

kami = god
kaze = wind

ka.....mi....ka....ze

That is all.

For some reason, you are butthurt about something.....and have been trying to get a rise out of me. Can't figure it out....as I have had a pretty positive impression of you since we had some friendly discussion about sumo.

I was trying to help you by pointing out your spelling error so you could edit it and not embarrass yourself further.

I was trying to help you by pointing out your spelling error so you could edit it and not embarrass yourself further.

no doubt about it. your the forum asshole

they killed over 5000 sailors but still could not stop the march to their homeland. they died for nothing
Almost all soldiers -- and civilians -- who die in war, die for nothing.

Except for increasing the bank accounts of war profiteeers.

no doubt about it. your the forum asshole

you're

Whatever. I am not embarrassed by my use of the language.

Last edited:
Japan was trying to negotiate terms of surrender but Truman would not negotiate. The sticking point was the preservation of the emperor and ironically the emperor was preserved after we dropped two nuclear devices on civilians.
No, Wikipedia notes that all the targeted cities had military/industrial components - see Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -

"These cities were largely untouched during the nightly bombing raids and the Army Air Force agreed to leave them off the target list so accurate assessment of the weapon could be made.
[emphasis added]

There you go! these militarily important urban centers were left untouched by conventional bombing so that the US military could accuately assess how much damage atomic bombs could do, and how many people they could kill !!

They were not going to end the War until they had tested their precious new Weapons of Mass Destruction !!

Last edited:

no [sic] doubt about it. your [sic] the forum asshole

No, it should be "you're" the forum asshole. No, really, you are.

You still hold the title, champ.

I can't hold a candle to you. don't you have any friends???

They wouldn't like you either. You'll just have to stop being a douchebag if you want to make any for yourself.

so you have no friends. explains it all asswipe...sorry mr asswipe
490.gif

I have no doubt you've been told that a million times. Too bad you're too stupid to follow instructions.

they killed over 5000 sailors but still could not stop the march to their homeland. they died for nothing
Almost all soldiers -- and civilians -- who die in war, die for nothing.

Except for increasing the bank accounts of war profiteeers.

don't let Unkotare see this. you'll get flogged !!!!
Oh, I'm quite used to seeing Unkotare flog invulnerable nothings!!

Don't take his bad manners personally -- he is just an unfortunate sufferer of Tourette's Syndrome.

Several such people haunt this site, apparently finding some relief for their affliction in the projectile vomiting of their verbal diarrhoea.

Forum List

Back