Kansas—a state that Trump won by 15 points 56-41 just 2 years ago—just voted to protect abortion access by a landslide 26 points, 63-37

I've said all along that SCOTUS should have punted and went with the 15 week Mississippi Compromise.

States like TX and OK I view as extreme on the issue.
Precisely!

There still would have been some protest to it but not what is happening now, because so many of the things caused a real tugging on the hearts of even avid pro lifers, like forcing a young under the age of consent girl, to go thru 9 months of pregnancy, or make your neighbors and friends be informants and get rich at the same time, or no exceptions for even incest, and only health conditions that are certain to cause permanent bodily harm to your organs and certain to cause death, and a likely scenario to cause harm or death was not good enough..... Or trying to even ban the abortion pill being ordered from another state....and one state even banned the morning after pill.... Or 6 week cutoffs, which is really only 4 weeks from conception, and you may not have even realized you've missed your period of a full cycle....

Some of these Republican legislatures went absolutely bonkers in their abortion bans.....THAT is what caused the uproar.....from the left and the right....imo.

About 700 years, give or take a couple decades… A far better time in history.
The 14th Century. I just finished Barbara Tuchman's A Distant Mirror, the Catastrophic 14th Century. And am reading the 1387 Piers Plowman right now which has a similar contemporary opinion of the time. For whom it could have been a BETTER time, I cannot imagine. I'd pick another era when women couldn't vote rather than that one, if I were you: no one at all could vote then, or do anything but get the plague and be plundered by roving mercenaries and confiscatory, inevitably wasted taxes.

I'm not a Trump fan. Get caught up, left loon

And research why housing is crashing, you and Lush

Housing economists point to five compelling reasons that no crash is imminent.

Inventories are near record lows:

Builders can’t build quickly enough to meet demand:

Demographic trends are creating new buyers:

Lending standards remain strict:

Foreclosure activity is muted:

Housing economists point to five compelling reasons that no crash is imminent.

Inventories are near record lows:

Builders can’t build quickly enough to meet demand:

Demographic trends are creating new buyers:

Lending standards remain strict:

Foreclosure activity is muted:

Save it moonbat. You're an extremely slow learner.... typical left loon.... useless

I'd pick another era when women couldn't vote rather than that one, if I were you
I am well aware of the unpleasantries of the 14th century. I still believe it to have been a far better day and age than the centuries I have had the misfortune to be born into (20th & 21st).

I am well aware of the unpleasantries of the 14th century. I still believe it to have been a far better day and age than the centuries I have had the misfortune to be born into (20th & 21st).
Well, you certainly may have a point there. How Barbara Tuchman would agree: it's why she called the book "A Distant Mirror." Things cannot be said to be going well.

Forum List

Back