Kansas—a state that Trump won by 15 points 56-41 just 2 years ago—just voted to protect abortion access by a landslide 26 points, 63-37

Nah, neo is latin for new. It's some crap the left loon made up
It would work, though, the new Trump-hating Republicans? Like the neo-conservatives, which apparently meant the guys like at the Weekly Standard who wanted to make war on everyone. Lotsa good that did. Not.

And you have to just sit their and mind your own fucking business about it. How rough for you. Better pray to the zombie god!
As I watched the results come in, it was the rural, small counties choosing to vote in nearly even odds—or sometimes easily for Vote No—that sent a clear legislative message: Get your hands off of our bodies. This wasn’t just a rejection of a constitutional amendment; this defeat also rejected any mandate Republicans have claimed to push the anti-choice agenda in the statehouse.

That’s rural counties, in a red state. Not blue cities. That should scare the hell out of Republicans. If they lose just two Senate seats to Democrats in November. The Senate would now be Manchin and Sienna proof. The Democrats could use carve outs on several issues disregarding the filibuster, codifying abortion rights being one of them. The reconciliation votes on infrastructure being another, but that’s another thread.

It would work, though, the new Trump-hating Republicans? Like the neo-conservatives, which apparently meant the guys like at the Weekly Standard who wanted to make war on everyone. Lotsa good that did. Not.

As much as I'd hate it Trump will probably be your next POTUS.... you better jump on the Desantis bandwagon

My other option would be 11th Century Scandinavia
Ahhhhhhhhhhh ----- the saga time. Did you ever read Erik the Red's saga? The women started quarreling in Vinland so bad that all the refugees from the Greenland experiment had to go back to Norway or Iceland and give up the Americas --- which remained undiscovered for another four centuries.

We didn't have the vote, but apparently we could get the colony out of Vinland effectively!

Not sure that was women's VERY best moment, come to think of it -------

Or you could get the opposite of what you want, which is a federal law leaving no decision to the States
Possibly. Which might be another step towards what we truly need… for the population to BURN THIS COUNTRY TO THE GROUND and start over after we’ve exterminated all liberal ideas and individuals from this land.

Last edited:
Possibly. Which might be another step towards what we truly need… for the population to BURN THIS COUNTRY TO THE FROUND and start over after we’ve exterminated all liberal ideas and individuals from this land.
Nah, your cruel fantasies will always just be fantasies.

Fckn dumbass, housing is crashing over interest rates.

My gawd leftists are fckn stupid
Hey DumbIrishBitch

What happened on 2007 with THAT housing bubble when interest rates went up?

That’s the nature of housing booms

Possibly. Which might be another step towards what we truly need… for the population to BURN THIS COUNTRY TO THE FROUND and start over after we’ve exterminated all liberal ideas and individuals from this land.
Sick fuck

But you fuckers supported them just like Trump and the current crop of GOP assholes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh ----- the saga time. Did you ever read Erik the Red's saga? The women started quarreling in Vinland so bad that all the refugees from the Greenland experiment had to go back to Norway or Iceland and give up the Americas --- which remained undiscovered for another four centuries.

We didn't have the vote, but apparently we could get the colony out of Vinland effectively!
Yes. Norse women had a strong and prominent place in Norse society, but a very well defined one. As one saga puts it (can’t remember which one)…

The happy couple stood in the doorway of their home, hand in hand, each looking at the world they were masters of… He looking outward into the world and she looking inward into their home.

But you fuckers supported them just like Trump and the current crop of GOP assholes
I didn't --- I unsubscribed from the Weekly Standard. So did everyone else: it folded. So much for neo-cons.

Forum List

Back