Kansas City cops. To them they all look the same.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Almost a million dollar payout for shoddy lazy police work.

Bell was taller than the suspect, wearing his hair differently and entirely different clothes. However, he was still taken into custody and kept for a 24-hour “investigative hold.”

The teenager was held for three weeks without being charged. He was only released after detectives watched patrol car videos where it was apparent that his clothing and appearance did not match the initial suspect.

Black teen receives $900K, apology in settlement with police over wrongful arrest

I thought cops were trained to pay attention to details like this? 3 weeks in jail because to cops they all look the same.

$900 thousand to keep the cops from being personally held accountable,

Bell was taller than the suspect, wearing his hair differently and entirely different clothes. However, he was still taken into custody and kept for a 24-hour “investigative hold.”

The teenager was held for three weeks without being charged. He was only released after detectives watched patrol car videos where it was apparent that his clothing and appearance did not match the initial suspect.

Black teen receives $900K, apology in settlement with police over wrongful arrest

I thought cops were trained to pay attention to details like this? 3 weeks in jail because to cops they all look the same.

And a white chick was arrested at the airport when the cops made a mistake and misidentified her as a subject with the same name,even though they looked nothing alike.
She spent 13 days in jail before the cops finally figured out she wasnt the chick they were looking for.
Cry me a river Fucknob.

And a white chick was arrested at the airport when the cops made a mistake and misidentified her as a subject with the same name,even though they looked nothing alike.
She spent 13 days in jail before the cops finally figured out she wasnt the chick they were looking for.
Cry me a river Fucknob.

And hopefully they are all personally held accountable.

Ridiculous....$900K???? Good grief...And lovely how you inject the young man's racist comment into the thread title as though the Police said it....Dishonest much?

yet they are okay with the Demonrat funded ANTIFA AND BLM burning cities and buildings down and pat THEM on the back,they are not terrorists,no sir.

I supported the right of those on Jan 6 to protest. I did not support what they were protesting over though.

It seems that most of those arrested have also said it was a mistake.

I supported the right of those on Jan 6 to protest. I did not support what they were protesting over though.

It seems that most of those arrested have also said it was a mistake.

What else would they say after being locked up for a year with no charges or court dates?
They're political prisoners no different than those held by Castro or any other communist dictator.

What else would they say after being locked up for a year with no charges or court dates?

Not true. All have had court dates. A small number didn't get bail over being deemed a risk. Are they? I have no idea but what you said is not true.

Not true. All have had court dates. A small number didn't get bail over being deemed a risk. Are they? I have no idea but what you said is not true.

None of these people are risks.
The risky people are the criminals that dems let go without bail on a regular basis.
You lefties always cry about gun violence yet you let the criminals that perpetuate the violence go with a slap on the wrist.

None of these people are risks.
The risky people are the criminals that dems let go without bail on a regular basis.
You lefties always cry about gun violence yet you let the criminals that perpetuate the violence go with a slap on the wrist.

I've fully supported the 2nd. But we will note, you were not able to support your accusations.

I've fully supported the 2nd. But we will note, you were not able to support your accusations.

You fully support the 2nd?
What you support is ghetto criminals who commit the vast majority of gun crimes and get let off with a slap on the wrist.
So give me some links that support your contention that the people being held have been charged and given court dates.
And why no bail for these people being held?

You fully support the 2nd?
What you support is ghetto criminals who commit the vast majority of gun crimes and get let off with a slap on the wrist.
So give me some links that support your contention that the people being held have been charged and given court dates.
And why no bail for these people being held?

It's your claim they were held with no charges or court dates. I have no obligation to do anything. You are the one that made crap up.

Forum List

Back