Kansas City cops. To them they all look the same.

Cant do it huh.

There is nothing to do. It was your empty claim which you likely knew was a lie.

I can't show something that never happened. You are listening far too closely to conspiracy theories and taking them seriously which is what caused the people the problem to start with.

Think for yourself.

Almost a million dollar payout for shoddy lazy police work.

Bell was taller than the suspect, wearing his hair differently and entirely different clothes. However, he was still taken into custody and kept for a 24-hour “investigative hold.”

The teenager was held for three weeks without being charged. He was only released after detectives watched patrol car videos where it was apparent that his clothing and appearance did not match the initial suspect.

Black teen receives $900K, apology in settlement with police over wrongful arrest

I thought cops were trained to pay attention to details like this? 3 weeks in jail because to cops they all look the same.

$900 thousand to keep the cops from being personally held accountable,
It happens to all races. Quit acting like you are being treated differently.

farberweb-31929671-077d-4584-aadd-de5e6b120ac6.png

Oh good, then you agree that you arent being treated differently. Now you can go educate the rest of the black community.

It's not about me but when people are not able to actually address the issues honestly, this is where they go.

It's not about me but when people are not able to actually address the issues honestly, this is where they go.
YOU made it about YOU. I showed you another example of this. Go look at your weak ass response to it.

YOU made it about YOU. I showed you another example of this. Go look at your weak ass response to it.

That had already been addressed. Things like that still happen because people like you dismissed the complaints because the people complaining did not look like you.

Forum List

Back