Kansas City Orders Churches To Turn Over Membership Roles

pastors in KC need to tell city officials to fuck off

we are not talking about public safety anymore

too many lines are being crossed and it is time to take our country back

anyone that attempts to enforce this order should receive a minimum of 15 years in prison

just following orders did not work on Nuremberg...

WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks of pastors who claim God will protect their flock.

Ever hear this one:

A man is stranded on a deserted Island, no fresh water, no food to eat and no way to light a fire. He prayed to God.

The next day a ship appeared, and sent a small boat to the shore to save him. He rejected the offer saying, God will save me.

A few days later a helicopter landed on the beach and offered to save him. He once again rejected the offer, telling the pilot God would save him.

Four weeks later he died. When he arrived at the pearly gate he was met by God, and he said, "God, why didn't you save me".

God replied, " First I sent you a ship, then I sent you a helicopter and you rejected me and my offer. So sorry, you don't belong in my heaven. And with that the pearly gate slammed shut.
WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks

How does the list of members help the pols protect the flocks?

Be specific.

Can't be specific, too early. But here are the models:

From the LINK:

Models have taken center stage in many key policy discussions surrounding COVID-19, largely due to the unprecedented nature of the situation, the many uncertainties about the disease and the way ahead, and the need to make informed policy decisions now on how best to manage that path forward. The White House has used models to initially estimate somewhere between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans may die from coronavirus (more recently the estimates have been revised downward). States and cities are using models to shape their health system responses as the virus spreads in their communities. Researchers are using models to estimate important epidemiological characteristics of the disease such as the incubation period, transmissibility, asymptomaticity, and severity, as well as the likely impacts of different public health interventions such as social distancing, airport screening, travel restrictions, and contact tracing.

While clearly models can be important tools for understanding the disease and policy responses, their approaches and assumptions vary widely, and can give widely divergent results. To their credit, many modelers are transparent about the variables and assumptions used.

In this post, we look at the primary uses for disease models, basic model approaches, and a number of key existing models in the context of COVID-19. We build on many excellent news articles and modeling overviews that have already been published

Did any part of your cut/paste explain how having the church list protects church members?

anyone that attempts to enforce this order should receive a minimum of 15 years in prison

Please clarify for the Trumpete's which side of KC it be...Kansass or Mizzorah..

WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks of pastors who claim God will protect their flock.

Ever hear this one:

A man is stranded on a deserted Island, no fresh water, no food to eat and no way to light a fire. He prayed to God.

The next day a ship appeared, and sent a small boat to the shore to save him. He rejected the offer saying, God will save me.

A few days later a helicopter landed on the beach and offered to save him. He once again rejected the offer, telling the pilot God would save him.

Four weeks later he died. When he arrived at the pearly gate he was met by God, and he said, "God, why didn't you save me".

God replied, " First I sent you a ship, then I sent you a helicopter and you rejected me and my offer. So sorry, you don't belong in my heaven. And with that the pearly gate slammed shut.

What does your example have to do with pastor being required to turn over their membership roles?

What possible reason does the government have for needing to use surveillance and tracking on innocent Americans that are not doing anything wrong?

We keep moving the lines on privacy. We keep giving more and more away and for no real reason.

Are there any real liberals left in America or are they all now spineless regressive lefties such as yourself.

Read the link. Innocent American's self isolate themselves, when a pastor or a president tells them differently, they are as complicit as trump and pence in not doing the right thing.

when a pastor or a president tells them differently,

They'll use the list to punish the members, for not doing the right thing?

Ever hear this one:

WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks

Be specific.

From the LINK:

Models have taken center stage in many key policy discussions surrounding COVID-19, largely due to the unprecedented nature of the situation, the many uncertainties about the disease and the way ahead, and the need to make informed policy decisions now on how best to manage that path forward. The White House has used models to initially estimate somewhere between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans may die from coronavirus (more recently the estimates have been revised downward). States and cities are using models to shape their health system responses as the virus spreads in their communities. Researchers are using models to estimate important epidemiological characteristics of the disease such as the incubation period, transmissibility, asymptomaticity, and severity, as well as the likely impacts of different public health interventions such as social distancing, airport screening, travel restrictions, and contact tracing.

While clearly models can be important tools for understanding the disease and policy responses, their approaches and assumptions vary widely, and can give widely divergent results. To their credit, many modelers are transparent about the variables and assumptions used.

In this post, we look at the primary uses for disease models, basic model approaches, and a number of key existing models in the context of COVID-19. We build on many excellent news articles and modeling overviews that have already been published

Did any part of your cut/paste explain how having the church list protects church members?

Todd, you're not stupid so don't pretend you cannot extrapolate how this list will be used to track the virus.

Ever hear this one:

What does your example have to do with pastor being required to turn over their membership roles?

What possible reason does the government have for needing to use surveillance and tracking on innocent Americans that are not doing anything wrong?

We keep moving the lines on privacy. We keep giving more and more away and for no real reason.

Are there any real liberals left in America or are they all now spineless regressive lefties such as yourself.

Read the link. Innocent American's self isolate themselves, when a pastor or a president tells them differently, they are as complicit as trump and pence in not doing the right thing.

If the parishioners contact the virus and pass it on to their own family, that is punishment self imposed. When it is transmitted to an entire community it is criminal, and that culpability falls on the head of a pastor, priest or president.

Ever hear this one:

Be specific.

From the LINK:

Todd, you're not stupid so don't pretend you cannot extrapolate how this list will be used to track the virus.

If some parishioners test positive, they should tell the church to notify members to get tested.
You can do that without going all storm trooper.

Ever hear this one:

I don't like it because it helps enable a Hostile government to persecute churches they don't agree with. BTW, aren't we supposed to be on the back end of this Lock Down protocol anyhow?

What would libs have said during the salad days of the aids epidemic, if Conservatives asked the Gay Community for a complete list of their members, so they could be tracked? Would homosexuals have said "sure" and just given it to them, no questions asked?

PHENOMENAL fucking analogy!

Ever hear this one:

Be specific.

From the LINK:

I suppose it "could" be used to track the virus, but the requestor is a hostile to religion, so I doubt if they actually would use it in that way.

Ever hear this one:

I read the link and it gives no reason to take and use surveillance and tracking on innocent Americans who are law abiding citizens. Just because a mayor thinks he has the right, it doesn't mean he has a right to persecute, follow and use surveillance to track U.S. Citizens. This is not a third world country, we have a Constitution to protect our rights and protect our freedoms. Again, where are the liberals that would fight for freedom.

Good grief, Conservatives are sounding more liberal than the left that now wants fascism and rights be taken away.

I know good liberals that warn against this BS and then you have Democrats pretending to look out for people that want to end freedom for some and not others.

Ever hear this one:

Be specific.

From the LINK:

Look, the government can track cellphone movements to "track" the virus, you don't need membership rolls of law abiding Americans.

I

First I would tell them to fuck off and die, then I would take out my dick and piss on them.

Please clarify for the Trumpete's which side of KC it be...Kansass or Mizzorah..
Mizzou

That's some serious "big brother" shit right there...

Ever hear this one:

Be specific.

From the LINK:

If some parishioners test positive, they should tell the church to notify members to get tested.

Testing is not the panacea donald trump claims. Do some research before you post.

Yeah, but you've picked the wrong ones, it is donald trump who has created a complete mess.

Ever hear this one:

Be specific.

From the LINK:

Testing is not the panacea donald trump claims. Do some research before you post.

But tracking the virus (without testing?) is?

I

First I would tell them to fuck off and die, then I would take out my dick and piss on them.

Sure you would.

This is an example of the minority who claim to support the Constitution when it fits their desires, and when it doesn't they piss on the 1st Amendment, that is the, "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Ever hear this one:

If the parishioners contact the virus and pass it on to their own family, that is punishment self imposed. When it is transmitted to an entire community it is criminal, and that culpability falls on the head of a pastor, priest or president.

So you just want to take away peoples rights because of a maybe. Maybe you need to quit being a paranoid insecure Democrat. We should have states give every Democrats name, address and phone number so we can put them under surveillance and track their moves. They seem insecure, fearful and paranoid and that could lead to violent behavior.

Yeah, but you've picked the wrong ones, it is donald trump who has created a complete mess.

Sorry, but Donald Trump has nothing to do with this at all, so go ahead and place your rabid TDS in check...

Forum List

Back