Kansas City Orders Churches To Turn Over Membership Roles

pastors in KC need to tell city officials to fuck off

we are not talking about public safety anymore

too many lines are being crossed and it is time to take our country back

anyone that attempts to enforce this order should receive a minimum of 15 years in prison

just following orders did not work on Nuremberg...

WOW.....here it comes baby......here it comes.

JO

anyone that attempts to enforce this order should receive a minimum of 15 years in prison

WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks of pastors who claim God will protect their flock.

Ever hear this one:

A man is stranded on a deserted Island, no fresh water, no food to eat and no way to light a fire. He prayed to God.

The next day a ship appeared, and sent a small boat to the shore to save him. He rejected the offer saying, God will save me.

A few days later a helicopter landed on the beach and offered to save him. He once again rejected the offer, telling the pilot God would save him.

Four weeks later he died. When he arrived at the pearly gate he was met by God, and he said, "God, why didn't you save me".

God replied, " First I sent you a ship, then I sent you a helicopter and you rejected me and my offer. So sorry, you don't belong in my heaven. And with that the pearly gate slammed shut.
WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks

How does the list of members help the pols protect the flocks?

Be specific.

Can't be specific, too early. But here are the models:

From the LINK:

Models have taken center stage in many key policy discussions surrounding COVID-19, largely due to the unprecedented nature of the situation, the many uncertainties about the disease and the way ahead, and the need to make informed policy decisions now on how best to manage that path forward. The White House has used models to initially estimate somewhere between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans may die from coronavirus (more recently the estimates have been revised downward). States and cities are using models to shape their health system responses as the virus spreads in their communities. Researchers are using models to estimate important epidemiological characteristics of the disease such as the incubation period, transmissibility, asymptomaticity, and severity, as well as the likely impacts of different public health interventions such as social distancing, airport screening, travel restrictions, and contact tracing.

While clearly models can be important tools for understanding the disease and policy responses, their approaches and assumptions vary widely, and can give widely divergent results. To their credit, many modelers are transparent about the variables and assumptions used.

In this post, we look at the primary uses for disease models, basic model approaches, and a number of key existing models in the context of COVID-19. We build on many excellent news articles and modeling overviews that have already been published

Did any part of your cut/paste explain how having the church list protects church members?

Todd, you're not stupid so don't pretend you cannot extrapolate how this list will be used to track the virus.

If some parishioners test positive, they should tell the church to notify members to get tested.
You can do that without going all storm trooper.

Testing is not the panacea donald trump claims. Do some research before you post.

But tracking the virus (without testing?) is?

It's not a neither nor; what I said and you choose to ignore is that testing is not a panacea. There are not enough tests to test everyone, not enough to test essential workers; nor have the tests all been verified as reliable and valid.

Reliability and validity are concepts used to evaluate the quality of research. They indicate how well a method, technique or test measures something. Reliability is about the consistency of a measure, and validity is about the accuracy of a measure.

That's some serious "big brother" shit right there...

Yeah, but you've picked the wrong ones, it is donald trump who has created a complete mess.

Sorry, but Donald Trump has nothing to do with this at all, so go ahead and place your rabid TDS in check...

Grow up. If you have nothing original to offer, don't post at all. The use of TDS is something only a fool uses: It lacks substance, is not thoughtful and is far from thought provoking.

Grow up. If you have nothing original to offer, don't post at all.

Fuck you, douchebag. Here's a news flash for you, dipshit: Idiot libs bitching about Trump is hardly "original".

Trump has nothing to do with what's going on in Kansas City.

Nothing.

Acting like he does just makes you look like a dipshit.

Well, you know, a bigger dipshit...

Tell 'em to pound sand...we'll back them up.

For you coastal liberal elites...a helpful link...

WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks of pastors who claim God will protect their flock.

Ever hear this one:

A man is stranded on a deserted Island, no fresh water, no food to eat and no way to light a fire. He prayed to God.

The next day a ship appeared, and sent a small boat to the shore to save him. He rejected the offer saying, God will save me.

A few days later a helicopter landed on the beach and offered to save him. He once again rejected the offer, telling the pilot God would save him.

Four weeks later he died. When he arrived at the pearly gate he was met by God, and he said, "God, why didn't you save me".

God replied, " First I sent you a ship, then I sent you a helicopter and you rejected me and my offer. So sorry, you don't belong in my heaven. And with that the pearly gate slammed shut.

What does your example have to do with pastor being required to turn over their membership roles?

What possible reason does the government have for needing to use surveillance and tracking on innocent Americans that are not doing anything wrong?

We keep moving the lines on privacy. We keep giving more and more away and for no real reason.

Are there any real liberals left in America or are they all now spineless regressive lefties such as yourself.

Read the link. Innocent American's self isolate themselves, when a pastor or a president tells them differently, they are as complicit as trump and pence in not doing the right thing.

when a pastor or a president tells them differently,

They'll use the list to punish the members, for not doing the right thing?

If the parishioners contact the virus and pass it on to their own family, that is punishment self imposed. When it is transmitted to an entire community it is criminal, and that culpability falls on the head of a pastor, priest or president.

Who held a gun to their head and made them go to church?

Dumbass!

Ever hear this one:

WOW. Such anger, and to attack the integrity of Pols who seem to be using common sense to protect the flocks

How does the list of members help the pols protect the flocks?

Be specific.

Can't be specific, too early. But here are the models:

From the LINK:

Models have taken center stage in many key policy discussions surrounding COVID-19, largely due to the unprecedented nature of the situation, the many uncertainties about the disease and the way ahead, and the need to make informed policy decisions now on how best to manage that path forward. The White House has used models to initially estimate somewhere between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans may die from coronavirus (more recently the estimates have been revised downward). States and cities are using models to shape their health system responses as the virus spreads in their communities. Researchers are using models to estimate important epidemiological characteristics of the disease such as the incubation period, transmissibility, asymptomaticity, and severity, as well as the likely impacts of different public health interventions such as social distancing, airport screening, travel restrictions, and contact tracing.

While clearly models can be important tools for understanding the disease and policy responses, their approaches and assumptions vary widely, and can give widely divergent results. To their credit, many modelers are transparent about the variables and assumptions used.

In this post, we look at the primary uses for disease models, basic model approaches, and a number of key existing models in the context of COVID-19. We build on many excellent news articles and modeling overviews that have already been published

Did any part of your cut/paste explain how having the church list protects church members?

Todd, you're not stupid so don't pretend you cannot extrapolate how this list will be used to track the virus.

If some parishioners test positive, they should tell the church to notify members to get tested.
You can do that without going all storm trooper.

Testing is not the panacea donald trump claims. Do some research before you post.

But tracking the virus (without testing?) is?

It's not a neither nor; what I said and you choose to ignore is that testing is not a panacea. There are not enough tests to test everyone, not enough to test essential workers; nor have the tests all been verified as reliable and valid.

Reliability and validity are concepts used to evaluate the quality of research. They indicate how well a method, technique or test measures something. Reliability is about the consistency of a measure, and validity is about the accuracy of a measure.

that testing is not a panacea.

If I ever said it was, post the link.

Can they take membership logs like that? The intent can only be evil is what I think.

DemonRats only use God as a tool to bludgeon conservatives. Take this thread for example.

So, the NAZI's had the first coronavirus outbreak?

And blamed it on the Jewish people?

Ever hear this one:

What does your example have to do with pastor being required to turn over their membership roles?

What possible reason does the government have for needing to use surveillance and tracking on innocent Americans that are not doing anything wrong?

We keep moving the lines on privacy. We keep giving more and more away and for no real reason.

Are there any real liberals left in America or are they all now spineless regressive lefties such as yourself.

Contact tracing

Ever hear this one:

Read the link. Innocent American's self isolate themselves, when a pastor or a president tells them differently, they are as complicit as trump and pence in not doing the right thing.

If the parishioners contact the virus and pass it on to their own family, that is punishment self imposed. When it is transmitted to an entire community it is criminal, and that culpability falls on the head of a pastor, priest or president.

Dumbass!

Your post is ludicrous. Your signature (Dumbass) is spot on

Ever hear this one:

Contact tracing

What contact tracing? There isn’t any, it is an excuse to take away privacy rights.

This is an example of the minority who claim to support the Constitution when it fits their desires, and when it doesn't they piss on the 1st Amendment, that is the, "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

In other words…

War is peace!
Freedom is slavery!
Ignorance is strength!

Ever hear this one:

Dumbass!

Your post is ludicrous. Your signature (Dumbass) is spot on

Your post is unconstitutional. Have a nice life in Cuba,

Forum List

Back