Kansas cop fired for Facebook threat against stranger’s 5-year-old daughter after Dallas police atta

A stupid thing to say and he should be fired, but how was it racist? I can't deduce the ex cop's race from the article anyway. Isn't this just another example of the racist Left seeing racism everywhere it isn't and never seeing it where it is?
Go talk to your father confessor, you crazy far right wing neo-Catholic lunatic. Yes, it was racist; no one needs to prove it to one of your ilk.
Dumbass, nothing said was racist. And yes, you do need to prove claims of dog whistle racism because we all know you Leftwats just make that shit up.
We know that you are mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three if you believe it is not racist.
Twatacious, if the racism is so obvious, then you shouldn't have any difficulty revealing it to us all. Apparently only extreme, whacked out Leftist racist bigots hear dog whistle racism. The rest of us only see racism where it exists.
You reveal it every time you post your nonsense. You do not represent "the rest of us", only 2 to 3% of the far wacked out far right. The rest of us despise your nonsense.
So you can't prove your loony Left claim that it was racism. Got it.

Only Cops get fired for this stuff. Doesn't that mean the system works?
Not unless one melts down so badly he says it on FB apparently. If the system worked he would have never been employed as a cop.
He was probably boning the minority race woman giving him his psych eval.
Yup, that is racists.

What is the fuck with you that makes you, an American, so unAmerican?
More racism? I have to resign myself to the fact you are the USMB retard-savant who sees racism the rest of us miss.

Go talk to your father confessor, you crazy far right wing neo-Catholic lunatic. Yes, it was racist; no one needs to prove it to one of your ilk.
Dumbass, nothing said was racist. And yes, you do need to prove claims of dog whistle racism because we all know you Leftwats just make that shit up.
We know that you are mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three if you believe it is not racist.
Twatacious, if the racism is so obvious, then you shouldn't have any difficulty revealing it to us all. Apparently only extreme, whacked out Leftist racist bigots hear dog whistle racism. The rest of us only see racism where it exists.
You reveal it every time you post your nonsense. You do not represent "the rest of us", only 2 to 3% of the far wacked out far right. The rest of us despise your nonsense.
So you can't prove your loony Left claim that it was racism. Got it.
Yes, you are a racist, yes, you prove it with every post.

If they fired every freaking left winger for threatening somebody on Facebook we would need to reinvent the employment agencies.

We have had dozens of far rwnjs no longer here for being stupid compared to a dozen or so lwnjs.

The far right thinks its tough, but in fact it is all cream puff.

Not unless one melts down so badly he says it on FB apparently. If the system worked he would have never been employed as a cop.
Like most cave gibbons I'm pretty sure by boning you meant tickling with his little string. I doubt the women noticed he was doing anything at all to them.

Indeed. We all want to think of the blue as our protectors, then this happens.

Mother of God, have mercy and change evil hearts.
Thats still a hard concept for me to wrap my head around. For most of my life cops have proven to be my enemy and someone to fight against. I didnt meet a good cop until well into my 20's.

That attitude toward cops sound like it was a by product of a poor upbringing.

Thats still a hard concept for me to wrap my head around. For most of my life cops have proven to be my enemy and someone to fight against. I didnt meet a good cop until well into my 20's.

careful, cuckservative, it sounds more like you

I'm not the one that said he hates cops. Ass Lips did.

My upbringing had nothing to do with the feral inbred white cop pulling a gun and putting it to my head when I was 9. I was just walking home from the playground. Try your excuses on someone thats not dumb like you.

‘Officer Rodney Lee Wilson was dismissed from the Overland Park force Friday after he commented on a public photo of LaNaydra Williams’ daughter, India — a 5-year-old who lives about 500 miles away in Dallas.

“We’ll see how much her life matters soon,” he wrote on a 2014 photo showing little India posing in a pair of boots. “Better be careful leaving your info open where she can be found. Hold her close tonight it’ll be the last time.”’

Clearly racist – sick and reprehensible.

Needless to say this scumbag is not ‘representative’ of all law enforcement officers.

But this does illustrate the problem contributing to law enforcement officers committing crimes against the citizens they’re supposed to protect.

Like most cave gibbons I'm pretty sure by boning you meant tickling with his little string. I doubt the women noticed he was doing anything at all to them.
LOL!

You said he hated cops, Asclepias did not. You are lying again, cuckservative.

I'm not the one that said he hates cops. You did.

Last edited:
LOL!
You are a cuckservative.

LOL!
You are a cuckservative.
The one thing Asclepias and I have in common is a roaring sense of humor.

I actually pity you. So angry. So empty.

LOL!
You are a cuckservative.
The one thing Asclepias and I have in common is a roaring sense of humor. I actually pity you. So angry. So empty.
:lol: That's projection 101 for you. You really are not Catholic, only an atheist, so of course you are empty.

He did. He's black. It's bred into them to hate cops.

He did. He's black. It's bred into them to hate cops.
You are insane.

LOL!
You are a cuckservative.
The one thing Asclepias and I have in common is a roaring sense of humor.

I actually pity you. So angry. So empty.
Dude...he is a spambot.

Forum List

Back