Kansas cop fired for Facebook threat against stranger’s 5-year-old daughter after Dallas police atta

He was probably boning the minority race woman giving him his psych eval.
Like most cave gibbons I'm pretty sure by boning you meant tickling with his little string. I doubt the women noticed he was doing anything at all to them.
LOL!
You are a cuckservative.
The one thing Asclepias and I have in common is a roaring sense of humor.

I actually pity you. So angry. So empty.
Dude...he is a spambot.
:lol: All the emptiness and anger here are from the far rwnjs.

Like most cave gibbons I'm pretty sure by boning you meant tickling with his little string. I doubt the women noticed he was doing anything at all to them.
LOL!
You are a cuckservative.

Dude...he is a spambot.
Actually my life is very fulfilling with my wife and now 4 kids and I tend to laugh at you all.

Dude...he is a spambot.
Actually my life is very fulfilling with my wife and now 4 kids and I tend to laugh at you all.
Mini-minds like you don't capture the full essence of life, yes. Your anger spills over. The cop was wrong.

You are a cuckservative.

Dude...he is a spambot.
Mini-minds like you don't capture the full essence of life, yes. Your anger spills over. The cop was wrong.
And anyone who disagrees is angry? Do you even listen to the stupid crap you post?

Dude...he is a spambot.
And anyone who disagrees is angry? Do you even listen to the stupid crap you post?
Your anger has nothing to do with me disagreeing with you. It is internal and systemic to you. You need help. Stop defending the cop who attacked the woman on face book.

Forum List

Back