🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kansas shooter

Apparently blacks kill muslims...when they are not raping, stealing stuff, murdering, attempting to murder, etc. But the establishment MSM doesn't want folks to know that.

Robbing some one is not a crime motivated by bigotry

It's a sign you're poor

Vast majority of black violent crime is not motivated by bigotry.

Certainly nothing per capita relative to whites

Anyone who says different needs to get teh fuck out more. Unless you start talking shit to a bunch of black dudes saying some racist shit, most of them aren't going to stomp you if you're white or purple. Even if they're a bunch of fucking killers.

Most robberies are a result of the perpetrator needing more assets to fence and then use the cash to pay for his/her drug addiction.

Apparently blacks kill muslims...when they are not raping, stealing stuff, murdering, attempting to murder, etc. But the establishment MSM doesn't want folks to know that.

Robbing some one is not a crime motivated by bigotry

It's a sign you're poor

Vast majority of black violent crime is not motivated by bigotry.

Certainly nothing per capita relative to whites

Anyone who says different needs to get teh fuck out more. Unless you start talking shit to a bunch of black dudes saying some racist shit, most of them aren't going to stomp you if you're white or purple. Even if they're a bunch of fucking killers.

Most robberies are a result of the perpetrator needing more assets to fence and then use the cash to pay for his/her drug addiction.

You ever met a tweaker?

They make the average crack head look sane and even headed

And I doubt most robberies are about drug addiction. Most theft maybe. Robbery isn't really an addicts thing

yes our words matter. Keep it up with the hate talk and fueling the divide between Muslims and non Muslims and we are likely going to see more of these wackos feeling empowered and taking action. Time to class it up America.

YzdiZWFkYzY1MiMvSU1pcUlsdkgxQnZrVWNKb180V1B4eXdPM25vPS8yMTF4NzU6MTkzOXg5NDYvNjAweDQwMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoODUpL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2VzbXVub2R2ZHdmaXNzbHZycGl6d2V5Zmp6YnZrZGdibmp3emJoNmtnYXVwaXNkbGpsNzZjd295dHZuMWFqeWouanBn.jpg

Kansas shooter asked victims about their visas before opening fire: witness
As you say that, I wonder how many muslims have stoned a woman for getting raped, forced their 10 year old wife to have her genitals chopped off, strapped a bomb to their 7 year old to kill a bunch of innocents or threw a gay off a roof?
Look, I get your point but you cant deny reality because crazy people will use it to do dumb shit. ME muslims are something to be talked about. We talk about all kinds of people being savages. Why not them? Are they special?

yes our words matter. Keep it up with the hate talk and fueling the divide between Muslims and non Muslims and we are likely going to see more of these wackos feeling empowered and taking action. Time to class it up America.

YzdiZWFkYzY1MiMvSU1pcUlsdkgxQnZrVWNKb180V1B4eXdPM25vPS8yMTF4NzU6MTkzOXg5NDYvNjAweDQwMC9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoODUpL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2VzbXVub2R2ZHdmaXNzbHZycGl6d2V5Zmp6YnZrZGdibmp3emJoNmtnYXVwaXNkbGpsNzZjd295dHZuMWFqeWouanBn.jpg

If our government actually enforced immigration laws then folks like this wouldn't be paranoid about it and try to take matters in their own hands.

Thankfully we have Trump now who is beginning to do something about it, but it will take years to clear out the illegals.

As you say that, I wonder how many muslims have stoned a woman for getting raped, forced their 10 year old wife to have her genitals chopped off, strapped a bomb to their 7 year old to kill a bunch of innocents or threw a gay off a roof?
Look, I get your point but you cant deny reality because crazy people will use it to do dumb shit. ME muslims are something to be talked about. We talk about all kinds of people being savages. Why not them? Are they special?
I have no problem talking about them. Anybody, Muslim or otherwise that does any of those things should be exposed and shamed. My point is that the words we use matter. How we geralize people matter. Observing the effect of those words matter. If we see hate and division growing and effected innocents then adjustments need to be made.

An innocent Indian kid is dead because some sipshit thought he was a middle eastern illegal immigrant. How sad and pathetic is that? It's ok to say that we can all do better

If our government actually enforced immigration laws then folks like this wouldn't be paranoid about it and try to take matters in their own hands.

Thankfully we have Trump now who is beginning to do something about it, but it will take years to clear out the illegals.
Uh, Trump is our president and he is doing something about immigration yet this guy still did what he did. So your statement makes no sense. Did you ever think that just maybe all the rhetoric around this subject along with Trumps tough guy attitude and scorched earth rants maybe had a part in influencing and empowering this guy to do what he did?

I have no problem talking about them. Anybody, Muslim or otherwise that does any of those things should be exposed and shamed. My point is that the words we use matter. How we geralize people matter. Observing the effect of those words matter. If we see hate and division growing and effected innocents then adjustments need to be made.

An innocent Indian kid is dead because some sipshit thought he was a middle eastern illegal immigrant. How sad and pathetic is that? It's ok to say that we can all do better
That's the thing, the country couldn't even agree on how far that should go. To a lot of people simply speaking truth is derogatory..

Uh, Trump is our president and he is doing something about immigration yet this guy still did what he did. So your statement makes no sense. Did you ever think that just maybe all the rhetoric around this subject along with Trumps tough guy attitude and scorched earth rants maybe had a part in influencing and empowering this guy to do what he did?
Nice standards to set.
I guess Its obamas fault all those black people attack white people because of the racial division he instilled for years, yes? I mean, for consistencies sake :D

You mean like when barry incited violence against the police?
Sure if that kind of talk was hateful and divisive to you then that is what I'm talking about... don't be part of the problem

Forum List

Back