kanye west fentyanl killed George floyd not cops

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he is right about floyd. cop should be let out. get a new trial the jury nd judge was influence blm. they admitted it. dont know about his jewish stuff.

he is right about floyd. cop should be let out. get a new trial the jury nd judge was influence blm. they admitted it. dont know about his jewish stuff.
Again, Chavin kneeling on his neck for almost 8 minutes had nothing to do with it. :(
Yeah, Chavin is right where he belongs....and he got off light.

And who is Kanye West?

A musician. With a mental problem.

Not a medical examiner.

The medical examiner said different.

And unlike Kanye, he examined the body.

Koonye will say anything right about now to be in good favor of racist whites, next he will tell you a black man murdered Dr. King.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Again, Chavin kneeling on his neck for almost 8 minutes had nothing to do with it. :(
he didint have his jknee on him. it was on his shoulder look at the pic from the back. a drug addict died a drug addict.

Kayne should have been an expert witness at the trial then, but since he wasn't the pig was convicted of murder.

No. What really killed George Floyd was George Floyd.

If he hadn't been a criminal, doing criminal shit, and resisting arrest (don't tell me about him screaming he was claustrophobic, he was sitting in a car with his drug dealer fine when the cops showed up) he would be alive today. His own actions caused his death.

The guy had arterial blockage, COVID, heart disease, high blood pressure, fentanyl and marijuana in his system, among other issues. Then he goes out and tries to use fake money and when the cops show up he resists and struggles.

The guy was a piece of shit dope head felon career criminal thug. Everything he did was leading him towards a early and untimely death. The sad part is it just so happened to occur while being arrested and those cops paid the price for his lack of personal responsibility.

See above.

No. What really killed George Floyd was George Floyd.

If he hadn't been a criminal, doing criminal shit, and resisting arrest (don't tell me about him screaming he was claustrophobic, he was sitting in a car with his drug dealer fine when the cops showed up) he would be alive today. His own actions caused his death.

The guy had arterial blockage, COVID, heart disease, high blood pressure, fentanyl and marijuana in his system, among other issues. Then he goes out and tries to use fake money and when the cops show up he resists and struggles.

The guy was a piece of shit dope head felon career criminal thug. Everything he did was leading him towards a early and untimely death. The sad part is it just so happened to occur while being arrested and those cops paid the price for his lack of personal responsibility.

See above.
true but he was oding. spitting pills all over the back seet and had enoigh in him to choke a horse. cop needs a new trial.

I said the same thing a long time ago (but I am not a big wig so who cares?)

In any case, maybe you've heard of people who just pick up a fentanyl pill and get very sick. Did I hear that one actually died? I'm not sure about death but in any case, some people who take ONE pill die immediatey.

so why is it so hard to believe that Floyd died that way.. He actually ingested the stuff.

And also, I have heard from reliable sources that the hold the cops had on him was LEGAL

so how the hell is Chauvin guilty of murder?

sickening

Forum List

Back