The family of George Floyd is considering suing pro-Trump rapper Kanye West after he falsely claimed that Floyd died from fentanyl, not killed by cop

What? They’re not satisfied with the millions they already got from the city and are now looking to cash in again?

Bunch of useless leaches.

Lisa, these people are black. They will do ANYTHING for money but work for it. These negros want payment for slavery that ended 150 years ago.

Negros in this country think they are entitled to everything.

Last edited:
Kanye West should be sued into bankruptcy like Alex Jones, and all the treasonous MAGA Republicans!

If you are cool being sued for opinions, there will be a line for yours soon.

People so fucking anxious to see those they gate hurt, they don't see how they open themselves up for the same.

I don't care....boy.
Boy? It's been many years since I was boy.
Now what's your plan? By now you have to realize as a left loon I'll never take you seriously.
I got 2 fucks, how many do you think I give about you?
Floyd was a worthless drug addicted thug. No wonder you admire him. Right....boy?
I knew Floyd about as well as I know you trick.

Go away, Poindexter. I mean really...and again. I take no leftist seriously. You're wasting your time...and mine
No, I think I will stick around and keep exposing you for the fragile minded racist you really are....

but if you like, you can "make me" go away...go whine to the moderators if you must.....either way, I will continue to mock you like the insecure racist unt with a C

Was Floyd deceased before medics arrived?
Did he die while being restrained?

because it is true . he had enough drug in him to kill a horse. he was with his drug dealer . the original autopsy said the same thing toi dems influece the corner in to changing to help them.

Likely true. Chauvin could have killed him easily in less than a minute. The knee on the neck did not kill him. Long before the video of the knee stuff started, Floyd was complaining I can't breathe etc. He was still upright across the street.

That Floyd piece of shit died because he was a low life street thug druggie.

Likely true. Chauvin could have killed him easily in less than a minute. The knee on the neck did not kill him. Long before the video of the knee stuff started, Floyd was complaining I can't breathe etc. He was still upright across the street.
it wasnt on his neck you see the pic from the behined the cop. plus is he were doing that why is their no evidence on george neck the cop was doing so. you can have him died a strangulation when there is no marks on his neck or no damage to neck from it. the dude over dosed. the cop needs a new trial.

Kanye stepped on the third rail.

As I have stated a few times on this board...

There is a pecking order of the 'disenfranchised, and the discriminated'...

NO ONE...NO ONE is higher on that pecking order than Jews.

We are all gonna get to see that in real time.

Forum List

Back