kanye west fentyanl killed George floyd not cops

No. What really killed George Floyd was George Floyd.

If he hadn't been a criminal, doing criminal shit, and resisting arrest (don't tell me about him screaming he was claustrophobic, he was sitting in a car with his drug dealer fine when the cops showed up) he would be alive today. His own actions caused his death.

The guy had arterial blockage, COVID, heart disease, high blood pressure, fentanyl and marijuana in his system, among other issues. Then he goes out and tries to use fake money and when the cops show up he resists and struggles.

The guy was a piece of shit dope head felon career criminal thug. Everything he did was leading him towards a early and untimely death. The sad part is it just so happened to occur while being arrested and those cops paid the price for his lack of personal responsibility.

See above.
I tend to 100% agree, although I didn't know he had covid or heart disease. I did know about the fentanyl.

looks like it's a wonder he didn't die long b4 the cops got hold of him.

I actually feel sorry for Chauvin, even though I still say 8 minutes on someone's neck is excessive..

But the dude was resisting. Considering his "lifestyle" ---Gee... what made him think (earlier in theday or..?) he wasn't going to get in trouble w/ the cops anymore? I mean why did he even bother to resist.. should have been used to that scenario or anticipating it anyhow

strange story

I tend to 100% agree, although I didn't know he had covid or heart disease. I did know about the fentanyl.

looks like it's a wonder he didn't die long b4 the cops got hold of him.

I actually feel sorry for Chauvin, even though I still say 8 minutes on someone's neck is excessive..

But the dude was resisting. Considering his "lifestyle" ---Gee... what made him think (earlier in theday or..?) he wasn't going to get in trouble w/ the cops anymore? I mean why did he even bother to resist.. should have been used to that scenario or anticipating it anyhow

strange story

Well he was on his shoulder/back not right down on his neck the entire time. Besides, the carotid artery and jugular vein on the sides of your neck and more towards the front so he wasn't restricting blood flow, and if you can speak you can breathe so he wasn't strangling him.

And 8 minutes is excessive but when someone is yelling and struggling what are you supposed to do? Floyd made it 8 minutes, not the cops. When you break the law you take your life in your own hands to some extent, the more you escalate the more your life is at stake. All he had to do was not break the law.

Yeah he had COVID, drugs, a myriad of problems everyone ignored.

The cops trial was a political show and nothing else. No one cared about anything except seeing them hang. Just like all those cities that let blm in the name of Floyd destroy millions and millions of dollars in property and terrorize people without ever stopping them for over a year.

People put the life of a dope head career criminal felon that broke the law and resisted arrest above all else. He wasn't some poor innocent black guy walking his dog and viciously beaten to death by cops or anything.

George Floyd killed himself by living the way he did. He was going to die early by one way or another. His own decisions led to his death.

I have no pity, and no remorse for criminals.

Kanye is correct as far as this was a murder-suicide. Fentanyl was used in the Russian theater hostage crisis, due to its swift action in taking out the Chechen perpetrators. Some in their seats died when their heads tilted back, placing pressure on the carotid, etc.

George Floyd was a worthless druggie jigaboo who died from a drug overdose.

But for his drug overdose, George Floyd would have been alive long after the cop took his knee off of his neck.

Well he was on his shoulder/back not right down on his neck the entire time. Besides, the carotid artery and jugular vein on the sides of your neck and more towards the front so he wasn't restricting blood flow, and if you can speak you can breathe so he wasn't strangling him.

And 8 minutes is excessive but when someone is yelling and struggling what are you supposed to do? Floyd made it 8 minutes, not the cops. When you break the law you take your life in your own hands to some extent, the more you escalate the more your life is at stake. All he had to do was not break the law.

The cops trial was a political show and nothing else. No one cared about anything except seeing them hang. Just like all those cities that let blm in the name of Floyd destroy millions and millions of dollars in property and terrorize people without ever stopping them for over a year.

People put the life of a dope head career criminal felon that broke the law and resisted arrest above all else. He wasn't some poor innocent black guy walking his dog and viciously beaten to death by cops or anything.

George Floyd killed himself by living the way he did. He was going to die early by one way or another. His own decisions led to his death.

I don't either unless they are "criminals" without being guilty. It happens. I've read true stories of people convicted, even on death row and they were not guilty and DNA proved it. So I have nothing but sympathy for those who go through that.

But I have no sympathy for those who, consciously or otherwise choose, or appear to choose

Death by cop

Unconsciously, maybe the dude was doing that?

lived an addict died and addict

Again, Chavin kneeling on his neck for almost 8 minutes had nothing to do with it. :(
Yeah, Chavin is right where he belongs....and he got off light.
Your wind pipe isnt on the back of your neck. Its uncormfortable, sure, but it wont choke you. Believe me, if that was possible you would see MMA fighters choking people out with their knees or forearms on the back of someones neck. There is no such submission in existence.

Your wind pipe isnt on the back of your neck. Its uncormfortable, sure, but it wont choke you. Believe me, if that was possible you would see MMA fighters choking people out with their knees or forearms on the back of someones neck. There is no such submission in existence.
OK, I thought I'd seen the dumbest post of the week last night. I missed this one. :)

he is right about floyd. cop should be let out. get a new trial the jury nd judge was influence blm. they admitted it. dont know about his jewish stuff.

How is Kanye right about anything? Kanye is telling people what they want to hear to keep himself relevant. I mean, his wife took her clothes off to keep relevant. Says a lot.

No. What really killed George Floyd was George Floyd.

If he hadn't been a criminal, doing criminal shit, and resisting arrest (don't tell me about him screaming he was claustrophobic, he was sitting in a car with his drug dealer fine when the cops showed up) he would be alive today. His own actions caused his death.

The guy had arterial blockage, COVID, heart disease, high blood pressure, fentanyl and marijuana in his system, among other issues. Then he goes out and tries to use fake money and when the cops show up he resists and struggles.

The guy was a piece of shit dope head felon career criminal thug. Everything he did was leading him towards a early and untimely death. The sad part is it just so happened to occur while being arrested and those cops paid the price for his lack of personal responsibility.

See above.
If a Black cop killed a white guy who was suspected of having a counterfeit $20 bill you would be okay with it? Do you think the murdering cop knew about his past?

If a Black cop killed a white guy who was suspected of having a counterfeit $20 bill you would be okay with it? Do you think the murdering cop knew about his past?

A criminal is a criminal regardless of his skin color. You made it about race, not me. I never said a thing about skin color.

What does his past have to do with anything? A cop gets dispatched to a scene, he shows up, finds a guy that resists arrest and is acting crazy. Floyd's past has nothing to do with what was happening right then.

A criminal is a criminal regardless of his skin color. You made it about race, not me. I never said a thing about skin color.

What does his past have to do with anything? A cop gets dispatched to a scene, he shows up, finds a guy that resists arrest and is acting crazy. Floyd's past has nothing to do with what was happening right then.
ac tually he used a counterfit bill. and he was with his dealer and overdosed and died. man was acting crazy. i dont know why these folks wont adm,it it/.

Forum List

Back