Kanye West Is Retarded

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Why aren’t more people making fun of Kanye West? Is it because he’s retarded? Who cares? That’s hilarious. On Tuesday, Virgin Airlines told him he should “EAD” (eat a dick) and added that he’s a “douche.” This is interesting because douchebags were designed to clean vaginas and if there’s one thing that should eat a dick it’s a clean vagina. Just kidding, they said nothing of the sort, and quickly apologized to Yeezus “for any offence caused.” The original comment was a response to Kanye claiming he deserved a 30 out of 10 for his album instead of the 9 critics had given him. With context, “EAD” and “douche” seem remarkably benevolent....

Kanye West Is Retarded

Why aren’t more people making fun of Kanye West? Is it because he’s retarded? Who cares? That’s hilarious. On Tuesday, Virgin Airlines told him he should “EAD” (eat a dick) and added that he’s a “douche.” This is interesting because douchebags were designed to clean vaginas and if there’s one thing that should eat a dick it’s a clean vagina. Just kidding, they said nothing of the sort, and quickly apologized to Yeezus “for any offence caused.” The original comment was a response to Kanye claiming he deserved a 30 out of 10 for his album instead of the 9 critics had given him. With context, “EAD” and “douche” seem remarkably benevolent....

Kanye West Is Retarded
You just hate him because he's a gay fish.

12715369_1085592104833254_1511724747609124362_n.jpg

Kanye West Is Retarded

Agreed. Another sell out nigga needing attention.

I used to be scared, denying who I was
Acting straight but then going out to the gay fish clubs
Dancing with the Marlins making out with the all the Snappers
I'd take a Salmon home and work that Coddle Fin for hours
But now I'm out and I'm free to love what I want
Be it Yellow Fin or Bass or them trout in Vermont
I slapped that Holland ass, make that Grouper butt shake
I'll come to your house and have an orgy in your motherfuckin' fish tank (fish tank, fish tank)

Forum List

Back