Kari Lake deletes tweet claiming judge's verdict was not written by him, but by "top left-wing attorneys" who emailed it to him

OIF.G71VLND5leTeWxhlE5inyA

I'm saying you consider tweets to be "journalism".

Thought that was pretty clear.

Well, I've read quite a few of your posts so I should know better by now than to expect much.

So you need an entire newspaper article by this journalist to tell you that Kari Lake deleted a tweet? Are you saying that if he conveys that information via Twitter it means he's making it up?

I'm saying you're lying garbage.

Lake deleted the tweet. You are a sack of shit. That stupid bitch in a fit anger decided to attack Judge Peter Thompson, leaving her open a libel suit and even more sanctions filed against her.

Attacking a sitting Judge because his ruling against IS NOT the best move she could make.

Fucking Lying Fucking Lake Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

Of course. It's the enemy democrat playbook. They have been doing the same thing for decades. A fixed and compliant judiciary helps out wherever it can.
It was a conservative Republican judge. Lake hasn’t been attacking him specifically and deleted her crazy ass tweet cuz it’s even too nuts for her.

The whole narrative of fixed AZ election is a lie beyond belief and was exposed as such. Anyone disputing that is not intelligent.

Lake deleted the tweet. You are a sack of shit. That stupid bitch in a fit anger decided to attack Judge Peter Thompson, leaving her open a libel suit and even more sanctions filed against her.

Attacking a sitting Judge because his ruling against IS NOT the best move she could make.

Fucking Lying Fucking Lake Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.
Careful traitor, your lies don't have any impact here. In fact, we all know you're lying. It's all you do. Now, spew!

Forum List

Back